ATC Drag and Taxi Tutorial

Infinite Flight’s Drag and Taxi feature allows you to issue specific taxiway routing when staffing Ground Control! Whether it’s to deconflict congestion or mirror real-world operations, Drag and Taxi gives you full control over your airport’s ground operations.

Plug in with Tyler on Ground Control at LAX and learn how to use this new feature!

Click below to learn how to use ATC Drag and Taxi

thumb

ATC Resources

NOTE

This feature is currently only available to IFATC members. An incoming 24.1 hotfix will enable access to all other users on the Training Server.

37 Likes

Thanks Tyler :)

4 Likes

Thanks @Tyler_Shelton!

1 Like

Is this available for Training as well?

1 Like

It will be available on the Training Server once our Hotfix arrives. That was an oversight on our part. Sorry!

10 Likes

Thank you Tyler

2 Likes

Thank you Tyler for this beautiful tutorial! Since I’m just a trainee for IFATC, I will only utilize this for Training Server after doing some training, lets hope it works well!

6 Likes

Awesome. I know that I couldn’t be able to join IFATC so I’m glad to hear that this feature will be available on the training after the hotfix. It’s what I have always wanted as a controller on training server

3 Likes

is this only for multiplayer server?

1 Like

Yes - its a feature for controllers so would be pointless on Solo mode.

2 Likes

How many airports have this feature?

1 Like

I believe more airports come with this each update

1 Like

Any airport that has been recently edited by IFAET with a full taxiway network will make drag and taxi available.

You can see all the airports with it available here just scroll to the bottom.

1 Like

Can’t wait till all of the major airports have taxiway networks for D&T!

I’m not sure if it’s 100% accurate. KLAX does not have Drag and Taxi on the expert server.

2 Likes

When Will the hotfix come?? Any idea @Tyler_Shelton

Please don’t tag the staff. The hotfix will come at some point - we don’t know when as the devs never give firm release dates.

Sorry man. Didn’t know about it.

1 Like

No, not available