Atc does Some random Things

Not more than like 10-20 minutes ago i got a level 2 violation because i was not “following instructions”. I

I was on approach into Berlin Brandenburg airport on the tower frequency when apparently approach came online. I got a message to switch to them because i was in “an active airspace” so i switched to approach. Then quite quickly after that i got a message from tower because i was “in an active airspace” so i switched back to tower. After like 3-4 times of This back and fourth bullcrap i got a level 2 violation for not following ATC Instructions and disconnected from the server. Atc really need to make There mind up.

Sorry for this rant, I was a bit annoyed.

Hi there, if that was in Expert, please contact your controller(s) via PM to understand what happened and also @appeals (afterwards) in case you still feel that this was unjustified. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi, yes it was on expert server. I only know the IF-Username of the guy that gave me the violation but not if he was the approach or tower atc. How do you PM someone on here?

1 Like

If you look at Julian’s post above, where it says @ appeals, if you click on it, then it’ll show you a blue “Message” button. Press on the message button, write your message and then wait for Moderator or Staff to contact you back regarding your inquiry.

2 Likes

At the moment the tower controller is @CaptainNajeeb and the approach controller is @Julius97

The display name of the controller will always be their ifc name. They cannot control without linking their ifc.

Please contact the controller and if needed you can invite @appeals to the message.

1 Like

I didn’t give any violation yet!

Uhm… pardon me? I only said you were the tower controller at the moment…

1 Like

Oh no no no no

What is the username? His/her in-game username should match their username on the forum.

2 Likes