ATC disappointing

I was banned for 1 week from the expert server because I made a “bad approach” to pricesse juliana … I would really like the admin team to work on it please. besides, it’s only been 2 days since I have been on this “expert” server. I worked hard to get there … very disappointing

2 Likes

Well, you likely got ghosted. Check your IF logbook to see who exactly ghosted you, then we can continue from there.

2 Likes

Thank you a lot 😉

1 Like

It was @AsternDestroyer very not fun of you.
I do not know what I did except to make an approach not good enough for his taste …

1 Like

I recommend you to send him a DM to have more details about the ghost you received…

2 Likes

Ok i will do this

2 Likes

@AsternDestroyer will PM you when he is done controlling, as you can’t because you’re TL0. In the PM, you can discuss what your point of view was vs his. And find out how you can get better, or the ghost reversed.

Also check this out:
A guide to appealing ghosts

1 Like

He can’t (TL is too low).

@GPilot118 We’ll inform him that you would like to talk to him.

2 Likes

How do I do ?

1 Like

Ow my bad I didn’t see his Trust Level, thanks for correcting me !

1 Like

Yes I didn’t see, thank you for correcting me !

1 Like

The reason is “improper arrival procedures”

1 Like

He will PM you when he is done, because you can’t PM yet. Be patient.

We don’t need any other responses from everyone, the rest can be sorted out in a PM with @GPilot118 and @AsternDestroyer.

1 Like

I don’t know what it is ? 😟

1 Like

But how do I DM him

1 Like

He will tell you his point of view when he PM’s you.

You’re TL0, so you can’t PM/DM yet, because you need to be TL1. He will PM you when he is done controlling.

2 Likes

Ok thx a lot !😉

1 Like