Atc communications

Hello I was wondering if anybody can redirect me of where is all the messages of telling someone to follow instructions, check forums etc.

This is on training

1 Like

You cant say check forums in TS and other please follow instructions messages are under misc. messages…

You also can’t say please follow instructions on Training server.

1 Like

Your answer is extremely ironic… you say it doesn’t exist and then say where it is. 🤔

Please follow instructions and check help pages doesn’t exist in the training server so unfortunately there is nothing you can do.

On expert server however yes, they are under misc

1 Like

I said that

The Only thing available is a broadcast message saying:
“Attention all aircraft, not abiding by the NOTAMS will be enforced by ghosting”
Which makes NO sense

1 Like

Ok nevermind I just wanted to teach ts pilots to follow instructions to be ready for expert

2 Likes

As I said, you also said they’re under misc. which means you say they exist and don’t exist at the same time in the same sentence. Which makes 0 sense. I was pointing it out so that the op doesn’t come back confused as to why he can’t find them in misc.

Forget It… 😂😂
Your Chances of winning the lottery are higher than having two Ts pilots obey your orders

4 Likes

Well thanks everyone that answers my question

1 Like

I said you cant find check forum message under misc and most of other instructions you can find there…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.