ATC Communication

Hey guys …

I think most of us had this idea in our heads , what if we had ATC real communication feature were we could communicate with our real voices .

I know people will use it for the wrong use and start swearing and using it for other concerns , but I have an idea to fix this .

Just as IF recently added grading systems , People will be only aloud to use the ATC with the following grades :

##Grade 1 : UNICOM

##GRADE 2 : ATC Window ( not communication ) which a controller under the advanced controlling zone is implemented

Grade 3 : ATC REAL VOICE COMMUNICATION

We would all love this feature to be implemented into IF 👊

Also report buttons should be involved

7 Likes

Good idea, but please refrain from using too much bold text :)

2 Likes

Ok thanks …

Will not use too much bold text in the future

1 Like

Please no I know some people will love that but I don’t. My voice sound like 8 even though I’m 14

2 Likes

Who cares …

Some people’s voice will be diffirent and that doesn’t matter

We are not here to judge people’s voices

2 Likes

6 Likes

That’s why grades get involved 😄

1 Like

A pro at IF is not gonna start screaming on atc … Also I forgot to add , there could be a report button aswell

Yes so let me tell you what will happen.

Sorry to break your dreams even though this is a great idea. Note what Sean said when he closed it

1 Like

Oh sorry …

But this involves diffirent ideas in it

Leave this thread for now unless a moderator closes it .

I’ve seen many threads that are similar to each other that are still up and running

6 Likes

Thank goodness that peanut has pants on. This isn’t the type of place to have a nut just hanging out with no pants.

7 Likes

Great plan. I think the controller could get his point accross in his or her voice. Also it would bring familiarity to each controller. Some adjustability in your rules but right on track

1 Like

To the top it goes !

I think for a start we should have different (Male/Female) voices for all communications that is selectable in the settings. It gets annoying hearing the same female voice for everything. It’s like she’s everywhere!

1 Like

If you are using an iOS device, the voice you hear is technically Siri. I’ve heard that people can go in their device settings and change Siri’s voice to “male” and it will change in IF also.

1 Like

Absolutely would love this. BUMP!!!

1 Like