ATC Communication Issues

I have gone to LAX contacted approach went fine when i went to tower was ask to contact 3 times even though i was on frequency. I despawned went to denver there was no atc for a minute then was told to contact tower 3 times but it wasnt available despawned what is going on today?

2 Likes

I don’t know
It might be lag
Restart IF and try again

Same thing happened to me on approach into SFO. I’ll see if it works this second time

What server was this on?

1 Like

I’m guessing Expert

Happened on Expert for me. But it worked second time around

expert and I have restarted both times

1 Like

I had this issue earlier today. Was flying into KSFO and could only see a ground controller, so announced my intentions through Unicom. Then I kept getting told to contact KSFO tower. I was well within normal range to be able to tune in, but I couldn’t seem to get it.

I tried tuning into different airport frequencies and tried the world map to see if I could find the tower, but alas, I couldn’t see it. After a chat with the controller, there looks like there is a potential bug, but to stop the issue of being reported, turn away and climb out of the airspace and either try again after a short period, or divert to an uncontrolled airport.

Edit:

Before the flight, I had already cleared the memory cache and restarted my device, so really did baffle me!

1 Like

exactly happened twice now but when i spawn there everything works until i hit the air.

1 Like

It was in the expert server for myself.

1 Like

Thanks for the report, we will take a look.

2 Likes

Thanks @Chris_S

1 Like

Yeah, I’m experiencing the same problems, can’t hear the tower at Denver, it might be a glitch since there is so many pilots here now

1 Like

Because of the event

There were about 10/12 in and around KSFO this morning when I experienced it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, I don’t really know what is happening, I hope this is a big they can fix

2 Likes

well we have a restart “Greetings from Stockholm”

I can’t listen to atc even though it works

@Chris_S I haven’t had an issue since the restart so I think that may have been it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.