ATC comminication

Hello, I’ve had Infinite Flight Pro for a few weeks now. When I’m able to get in the next level server, how do I communicate to ATC? thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Jeb! Take a look at the ATC Communication section of the Flying Guide, linked below. It details communication with ATC from pushback to your taxi to parking. Let us know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

Thanks! Will I get warnings if I make a mistake?

Hello! On the training server, you won’t get punishments, however watch out for speed violations. Make sure you stay under 250 kts IAS under 10,000 feet. Save aerobatics for casual. Training server is for training, so no mistakes won’t be punished. However, on expert server they will, so you should be ready for when you go there. Have a good day!

2 Likes

It depends on the mistake. A communication mistake, as long as you’re not entering the runway when told to hold short (or something similar), will usually get you a “Check User Guide” or warning. The Violation Reasons section of the Getting Started Guide overviews all violation reasons which can help you avoid them. I’d encourage you to “start small” on the Training Server where you can get a better grasp for ATC communication and practice sending/receiving messages. You can’t receive Level 2/3 Violations on the Training Server, so it’s a great place to learn that sort of material.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy

1 Like

Even when you are in casual server, communicate with unicoms, they are best way to familiarise in beginning. When you fly in casual, try to fly in atc active airports to further improve your skills. By this time you’d be ready to fly in expert.
Feel free to dm if you want clarifications!

1 Like

Please watch the tutorials on the Infinite Flight YouTube channel, linked here: Air Traffic Control Tutorials - YouTube

1 Like

Check out Congrats on Making it to Expert, Want to Stay There? Follow these Notes

2 Likes