ATC Command Issue

I was doing a short flight back and forth (practicing landings) and was instructed to "Maintain 300KTS or greater) @ 6,700 Feet. I replied Unable and was instructed again to do so. After being told to comply I finally increased my speed to 300KTS and had a speed violation and dropped back down to 220kts and was asked to state intentions again. I finally left, thinking this ATC was going to ghost me.

I was flying into St. Marteen FWIW. I did not take a screen shot of the incident and do not have the ATC name. Can one of the ATC members on here advise me on a better way to handle this? Or reply? Training Server 1

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nobody can ghost on the Training servers.

If it was on the training server, there is nothing we can do about it. Also, ghosting cannot happen on the training server. You should’ve just ignored that instruction as it was not accurate and the controller was learning.

3 Likes

I understand that. That is the reason why I left.I felt that if I followed his commands I would receive violations, and if I did not I would of been ghosted. I did not want either of those.

Copy that. Thank you for clarifying that issue.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.