[ATC CLOSED] Welcome to Sydney YSSY

Hello everybody. YSSY Ground And Tower are open. Please come in and test my ATC skills. See you at Sydney. Feedback very much appreciated.

Thank you very much,
RK

2 Likes

Man was on the runway Oil ?? Xd i lined up but my cessna just slipped away, sorry for that ๐Ÿ˜‚. Feedback public or DM?

1 Like

Would love to come, but in the middle of a flight from Qatar to Jakarta soโ€ฆ canโ€™t come

1 Like

Ok here my feedback:
1.You gave me at any situation (runway change,missed approach etc.) the right pattern instructions ๐Ÿ‘Œ
2.Sequencing was good
3.But the only mistake and i dont even understand why you make that is= why you ask everytime for intentions ???. I am in the pattern that means i enter crosswind-Downwind-Base-Final and stay in the pattern. Dont ask for intentions its clear what my intentions is, you just have to sequence ( when needed) and clear me. When someone want to make a full stop/T&G than he will report his position whis his intention. And clear for the option/land earlier.
Other than that mistake that not really a mistake is(โ€ฆ) was you controlling great.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

2 Likes

Iโ€™m sorry @Dennis_preuss I found it that was the command to use for me to ask you if you were coming in for a full stop or to perform a touch and go! ๐Ÿ˜

Np a pilot will say you what intentions he have when he is inbound or when he is in the pattern. Without that mistake your controlling was very good!.
IFATCDennisP

1 Like

Thank you, Dennis. Iโ€™d love to have you fly in when I open an ATC session soon.

1 Like

Just pinn me like that @kronos when i have time i will come around to see how you perform ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

To add on here, clearing for the option includes: a very low pass, a T&G, a Stop and Go or a full stop landing. They can do anything with that so if Iโ€™m doing clear them for that. Some will report โ€˜on left base, full stopโ€™ for courtesy but even then you donโ€™t need to reclear just keep the original clearance

2 Likes

I get it now, thanks very much for clarifying on that, Matt.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.