Atc Central America

You should add Central America in your ATC schedule always the same places. Make the change and add other regions.

4 Likes

hi,
You are going to need to ask this question via PM to tyler he handles all the atc regions.

1 Like

It’s going to be featured Thursday - so that’s a start at least. The way I see it, America gets featured too much, we need more ATC in Australia, but that’s a story for another time.

4 Likes

I havent seen italy in for ever

1 Like

I think he means like, Central America (Honduras, Panama, etc…), not the Central United States

4 Likes

Central America is : Guatemala, Honduras, el Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama

2 Likes

I know, i was just explaining to TRdubh because he misunderstood what you were saying

I would love to see this! Liberia and San Jose are absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Italy was literally featured last week

6 Likes

Liberia is a country in Africa

Liberia is a city in Costa Rica

4 Likes

Just PM Tyler. I honestly don’t care where the ATC is. America is fine too, guys.

I completely agree. I live in El Salvador and since I have been Ciara, the airport has not once been opened for ATC

Hi there, Tyler chooses these schedules based on many factors including the capability of the airports to handle high traffic.

Also there have recently been IFATC@Home events where home airports have been featured, which might well have included Central American airports.

1 Like

Italy was featured just last week…

It is Liberia (MRLB/LIR & San Jose MROC/SJO) ate the two Intl. Airports.

1 Like

MSLP was on the schedule only a couple of months ago…

No, please do not PM Tyler. He’s busy as is, and he doesn’t take requests for schedules. Imagine if everyone who wanted their airport/ region featured PMd him… He’d have more material to read through than Wikipedia! The schedules are designed so they explore different parts of the world anyway so it’s just a matter of time before Central America is featured. Just sit tight for now, it’ll be on the schedule eventually. And don’t forget, you can always fly to and from those airports albeit with no ATC.

2 Likes

That is a very fair point. I’ll be withdrawijg my post then 👍

1 Like

And Belize!