ATC bug?

I was controlling at EHAM on the playground server and I noticed it said this guy was said to be doing an ILS at Changi, Idk if you guys are aware if this or not but I just thought id let ya know. image

Interesting…

1 Like

I noticed before this,his profile piece,The part with his stats etc said he was on my freq but it didnt show it on my side. I had to cycle his stats on and off the screen before he showed up to me as on my freq. I was going to post this in.bugs but I havent been able to reproduce this.

I have had the same thing at various airports recently (even took a pic but can’t upload it - new user here) I was doing UK region and a pilot called Bombacheck (he was on approach ) came in with ILS -YSSY 26R in his tag, thought that was strange too

1 Like

Pleased im not the only one who has had this happen :stuck_out_tongue: interesting how it seemes to come up with “ILS” each time when its not correct.

nope, I thought first I was lucky person in some sort of test phase from the DEVS where flying across areas was possible :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I quickly made my map on my ipad extremely small hoping that on my left corner Austrialia was connected :pensive: but no, not yet

1 Like

I guess we can keep our hopes up for that to happen one day ;)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

When you came across this John was the user also requesting an ILS approach?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Has anyone noticed sometimes when you look at ‘flights’ on server details, there will be planes flying in an ‘unknown’ region?

1 Like

Yea Ive seen that a few times.

same here, but I had the feeling he was handed over to me by some other ATC and of course he has taken off some airport (he didn’t fly in from YSSY as far as I know image

1 Like

It would be interesting to know if it only happens after handoff. Was anyone else controlling in the region?

yeps but didn’t take note of the names Heathrow, Gatwick and LCY were open.
BTW had him last night again, and funny enough he had “our previous encounter” FF-EGBB" still in his tag. He started up @ TFFR
I just realize that I have done a session ATC at YSSY before the pics above can’t remember if I have handled him though?
Could it be that his IF gets data from our most recent previous encounter? Or perhaps he has a hacked version of IF? perhaps you can trace the guy with his details from the pic.

is it a bug you think or is this guy stalking me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ?

1 Like

Thats really weird. Esp since its the same user :o

1 Like

yeps, but I keep an I open for other examples but it’s kind of creepy that this guy is everywhere where I am :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

1 Like