ATC “Away” function

Hey! I don’t know if this is the right channel to ask for this, but I am wondering if there is a “away” button still in the game so you can tell ATC that you are away from your device? I have seen it as a tip in the loading screen and can’t find it. And how do I get the ATC role in this website? Is there applications for each role? Thanks

It will automatically show up after you do not touch anything for 1 minute (I think 2, not sure)

1 Like

Oh okay, I’ve got the battery saving text when I don’t touch the screen for a while. Maybe that is the same thing?

1 Like

Thats “Low battery mode,” That enables after 1 minute without touching the screen and drops the framerate.

1 Like

Yes I’ve noticed the frame drops. But what about the ATC system and the ATC role in this community? I have around 420 operations and 52 thousand xp

1 Like

Hello, nice to see you’re interested in controlling the skies of Infinite Flight. If you’re referring to controlling on the Expert Server, you will need to submit a application and pass a few tests before you are a expert server qualified controller (IFATC). See here for more information:

Okay thanks for the info!

1 Like

You do not need to have low battery mode on for it to take effect. Any time you do not touch your screen for 2 minutes, you will automatically show to ATC as “away”. Once you touch your screen it will then show you as “active”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.