ATC AT YSSY (training server

I have a few questions.

#1. When I pushedback I requested runway 25. And you replyed taxi to 34L but I was only a B737-900 so why. And also takeoff was hard as there was a crosswind for 34L.

#2. Tower sent a warning telling me to contact tower when 1. I was not ready & 2. I was not even holding short.

#3. Departure sent me a warning saying to contact departure and yet I havent even taken off yet. And when I did contact departure, departure told me to follow instructions.

I dont understand.

:))))

Whenever you have a chance to change freqeuncy once you dont enter the runway.Just try to menuver your takeoff as best as you can for question 1

But I did not have a chance as I was trying to not hit the plane in front

And do not request frequency change

But I did not

He is saying he was on guarded by the tower controller.

Yer thats what I ment.

Oh well its training server so they wont be perfect as they are just training.

Yer good point

If you ever want professional service you request it here

1. This ATC controller obviously knows the airport very well and lives in Sydney (both like myself) and so runways 34L/R and 16L/R are always used apart form when there are extreme winds of which happen for about a week or two but for only 3 - 4 periods per year so I’m not surprised they told you to taxi to runway 34L, they are training.

2. Ground can tell you to contact tower anytime after you have been given taxi clearance.

3. That was the departures mistake.

1 Like

Or just try to meet grade 3 requirements so you can be in the Expert server.You wont regret it.

1 Like

I have meet grade 3

Fly on expert then. As long as you follow directions you will be fine!

And I understand and I live In sydney as well that was my mistake sorry haha

You live in Sydney? Cool! If you want YSSY approach, departure, maps ect then just message me, I have the lot for every runway.

Iv got alot of them but dont know weather I still havethem so if you want you can send them:::)))):):):):)):)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10JQXib_Y_QJhjDFo7F2bNbDbM2TAQsjU

This should have it all. Oh and don’t worry about viruses, there isn’t any there plus I don’t even know nor have the time time make one.

Some Heathrow controller told me to taxi to Runway 27R, I was in a TBM-900 and he was telling all the big jet planes to taxi to 27L, I said HY-P3D, request taxi to runway 27L HY-P3D, taxi to runway 27R, contact tower when ready

Really?

1 Like