ATC at MMPR TS

Hi I’m currently descending into MMPR on Training Server at I’m being told by the tower there that I’m in an active airspace contact the tower but I’m out of range.
I’m not sure if this post is needed or what category is best.

1 Like

This is not a support inquiry, so it should go in #live.

1 Like

Ok I will change it

You should only be ‘on-guarded’ if you are not tuned to any approach frequency and if you are 25 miles out and 10,000ft or below and clearly inbound to the airspace

The training server is a learning platform so grin and bear it, contact Tower as soon as you are in range and announce your intentions

3 Likes

Just tune into frequency when you are able to. No need to make a topic about it.

What is your NM to dest.? ATC on training knows to spam like that.

2 Likes

Training Server ATC can’t ghost you! Plus the controller was wrong to send a on guard to you. Most controllers are just learning on TS 😉

2 Likes

72NM at the moment

Ok, as I said just ignore their spamming. Tune into frequency when you are able to 😉

3 Likes

“International Space Station, you’re in an active airspace. Please contact Dade County Regional Ground on one-two-one-point-niner.”

13 Likes

Literally he contacted me over 100nm out 😂

Wow. A lot of TS Controllers like to do this and spam the system. The kind of weird thing is that if they had gotten ghosted once before for spamming on expert server, and do the same on Training Server, they still have not learned their lesson

1 Like

Like others said, some TS controllers aren’t knowledgeable or are literally trolling.

I’ve been on-guarded by Departure after I reached cruise altitude some 200nm out. If we had Center in this game then fine, but I just ignored them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.