ATC at EGLC CLOSED

Me and @Chris_Wing are ATCing at EGLC TL server. Come and join !
WE ARE OPEN NOW !!!

3 Likes

You’ve already got a thread…

2 Likes

i think he did it by mistake

Unable pattern work?

1 Like

i don’t understand what you mean because i am new

IPlease work on Pattern work and Sequencing and your clearing

Check these:
Air Traffic Control Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPK_42U0EhIfsC6cU503Zwda4ZcurnPSt

And all the tutorials in #tutorials (I recommend the sequencing one by @JoshFly8, amazing), and they should help you

4 Likes

ok thank you for the info

1 Like

You guys did very bad. Tower cancelled my takeoff clearance twice for no reason, I got hit while back taxiing twice and you weren’t allowing patter work. Ground spammed me with taxi clearance. What were you guys doing it felt more like trolling than controlling.

You also told @ThomasR to go around while he was on left downwind.

7 Likes

Ok so first, you told me to hold position when I requested taxi even though there was literally no one around me for me to hold position. Then you told me to line up and I didn’t, I guess I forgot to line up and wait, that was my fault. Then you gave me clearance for takeoff but you said “immediate takeoff” even though there was no one on final and there was no need for an immediate takeoff. Then you said “unable patternwork” which I don’t understand because you said everyone else could do pattern work but not me? There was only 2/3 people doing patternwork. I suggest you check the tutorials for help on ATC :)

1 Like

I reported a go around by mistake, my fault. Meant to report downwind. Pressed the wrong button :/

I burst out laughing when you swerved onto the grass because of the oncoming aircraft 😂

4 Likes

Also @ThomasR got
Unable Pattern work And he gave me a Right traffic

2 Likes

Also its standard practice for one person to open both tower and ground FYI

2 Likes

sorry everyone but my brother is doing the Tower

sorry for the innocence

2 Likes

I am very new to ATC. I am really sorry I will try better in the future

We double up all the time on tower and ground on the expert server…

2 Likes

Yes, but genrally speaking at an opening here on the IFC that’s not hugely busy and practicing its best to do both. If it gets very busy then yes, but I haven’t seen many controllers tagging when the airport isn’t busy

1 Like

With topics like this please report feedback privately via private message. Also, it’d be nice if you could avoid saying this like, “ You did very bad.” That’s neither kind nor helpful.

13 Likes