ATC at CYYZ

I’m wondering if there is any ATC at CYYZ at the moment. I have been having issues all day with ATC not appearing. I had troubles at EHAM, EDDF, and CYVR. It shows that there is active ATC at the airport, but when I get 20 nm out, ATC just magically disappears.

Can someone help me with this issue, please?

I also don’t know which topic this belongs is support or ATC

1 Like

Yes it is active. You have it in the right category. You must just be experiencing issues

Who can I contact to tell this issue, I’m currently inbound and this is an issue!

As the IFC message said at the beginning of the day, wait it out.

Try restarting your device after the flight

ATC is NOT currently active at CYYZ. Please avoid spreading misinformation!

1 Like

who are you talking to?

I’m not trying to spread misinformation, I’m just having issues with ATC

Hmmm no ATC weird

This is on the expert server BTW

but on https://www.ifatc.org/featured it says there are not ATC @CPT_Colorado

Seeing as I was the last one to control it, and I’m looking at the IFATC Discord controllers channel - There is no ATC at CYYZ currently. And @A320_Flyerboy19 I was speaking to @CPT_Colorado in regards to avoiding the spread of misinformation.

1 Like

Thank you!

Any idea about the ATC channels being weird today?

It’s not my fault as my device is slow to pick the information up as the servers are overloaded with pilots.

It’s not spreading miss information, where as a little mistake where my device was slow to pick up information.

You need to relax, and breathe 🧘‍♂️

Controllers are having a hard time connecting. Or no one has decided to open it up yet. But as it seems, you are fine.

Just update day. There’s been a lot of issues overall as @CPT_Colorado mentioned.

And CPT- I am relaxed. Just please make sure to always look for the most reliable source of information :) Cheers mate.

Speaking of which, ATC is as of now active at CYYZ. Enjoy!

Lets see if it works!

If it doesn’t what do I do?

I don’t see why it shouldn’t work, but if it doesn’t can you take screenshots so we can see what the issue is?

1 Like