Looking for some advice, I use IF just to act as ATC rather than fly, I’m Grade 2 but have over 700 operations, am I able to qualify for IFATC despite not being grade 3?
-You need to have access to the expert server to be eligible to join IFATC.
Consequently, you need to be grade three.
The requirements for IFATC are the following:
- Trust Level 1 on the Community Forum in good standing
- 14 years of age
- Minimum stats to enter Expert Server (Grade 3)
- No more than 50% violation to landings ratio
- Minimum of 500 ATC operations
- At least 60 days since last ghost
- Valid email address
If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot them at us. :)
Hi！You can get more information from there
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.