At what trust level can we make a features request

Hi, I want to add a request for a PIA A320 in the features tab. I recently reached the Trust Level 2 however still unable to make a features request.
What trust level is needed.

There is already a features request for the PIA A320.

You must be TL2 to make a features request

Hi thank you,
However the livery I want to request is a different one than this.

Hello, you’re actually trust level 1. here are the requirements for being trust level 2

Trust Level 2 – Member

Members keep coming back to your community over a series of weeks; they have not only read, but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
  • Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
  • Daily like, edit, and flag limits increased by 1.5×
  • Ignore other users
  • Edit their own posts for up to 30 days after posting

Admins can change these thresholds by searching for tl2 in site settings.
source

Those requirements are actually incorrect, IFC has their TL2 requirements hidden, it’s a bit different to the standard Discourse requirements. Actively contributing and posting creative / helpful content to the forum is my advice on getting to TL2. It usually doesn’t take too long.

1 Like

ok I understand

1 Like

If its a special livery it’s not allowed, as special liveries such as the jetBlue Blueprint are dev decisions. Users cannot request special liveries as that’s the rule set forward recently.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your help. I was able to make a features request after I refreshed my tab. Earlier I was unable to do so despite being promoted to level 2.

Have a great day! Cheers !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.