Assistance with purchasing a subscription

I just purchased the infinite flight app in the App Store. I would like to upgrade to a subscription but cannot find where to do this in the app. Please help.

Hi there. If you go into the live portion and click on it it should prompt you for a subscription.

If you have the latest version of Infinite Flight installed from the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store you can purchase one of our Infinite Flight Pro subscription options. With an Infinite Flight Pro subscription you will gain instant access to an online global multiplayer experience which features world-wide scenery and satellite imagery, giving you the ability to fly to any airport in the world. The Infinite Flight Pro subscription will also include our entire fleet of aircraft, live Air Traffic Controllers, real-time weather and time of day, realistic flight planning, and much much more!

Infinite Flight Pro Subscription Pricing

1 Month - $9.99

6 Months - $49.99 

1 Year - $79.99

The Infinite Flight Pro subscription comes with all In-App Purchases unlocked, including any newly added content during the active subscription period. Only items purchased separately will remain available once your subscription expires or is canceled.

You can subscribe through your respective App Store:

Android:

You will need a valid Facebook or Google account to sign up for a subscription. Subscriptions can be used on any supported device as long as it is not being signed in by more than one user. Google Play Store customers can now purchase a subscription with a redeem card and store account balances. The subscriptions will automatically renew but can be cancelled from your Play Store account at the Infinite Flight app page.

Apple:

iTunes customers can use redeem cards or account credits without a credit card to purchase a Pro Subscription. iTunes customers will renew automatically, but can be cancelled from your iTunes account.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we hope you join our Infinite Flight community!

1 Like

If I click on FLY ONLINE or AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL it asks me to log on with Facebook or a Google account. I tried to log on with a google account and it told me my account was not associated to the profile and to create it on the next page. When I hit ok it goes back to the sign up with Facebook and Google again.

Help!

Thanks!

so you have already purchased a sub

Can you tell us which version of the app you have installed on your device?

@theking if you had not purchased a sub then in the bottom right you should see “I don’t have a sub”

Yes. We just purchased it yesterday. It is version 18.02.0

Okay great news. Have you ever created a login with Facebook or Google in previous versions or is this the first time?

If you already have an account associated with Facebook or Google please login with the correct credentials for that account.

If you are a first time subscriber and it won’t let you create an account simply close Infinite Flight, Reboot your device and then turn it back on and relaunch Infinite Flight. Try creating an account again.

2 Likes