Assessed violation

Hello, as I had the app open on my iPhone 7+, chosen my aircraft, and proceeded to startup, the app had me in flight, excessive speed and gave me a speed violation. I hadn’t even taxied yet. Do I have to wait 7 days before the violation goes away.?My handle is N276WM. I take my flights serious and hope that you can help me.

Wait…

You’re saying you started a flight during cruise?

If that’s the case, it should never happen. You can contact Lord DeerCrusher to give proof your app wasn’t functioning perfectly and he can remove the violations

6 Likes

That is really weird. You should stay on the ground when You spawn, unless You glitched through the scenery.

Do You mind sharing a replay with us or the moderators?

View this thread on how to export it: How to manage your replays

And then please post to https://sharemyinfiniteflight.com/ and share the link. If You encountered a glitch, the violations can be reversed, however moderators need the replay I believe.

2 Likes

Overspeed in-flight violations + warnings has happened a few times in the last few months, I suggest contacting a moderator.

That’s exactly what happened. I started my engines and the next thing I knew I was airborne, out of control, and speeding. I had to close the app completely to stop after I tried to get control for about 5 seconds. I didn’t want to try too long and get more violations. So I closed the app. How do I contact a moderator? Thank you for taking time to answer. Appreciate it.

Hi, thank you for responding. Actually, I had just started my engines and the next thing I knew I was in the air out of control speeding, then got the violation.

I was actually talking about being on the ground with brakes on a receiving the violations. Either way it sounds like a glitch so just PM a moderator.

It seems you’re not able to PM as of yet so I’ll set one up for you :)

Wait, so you basically glitched out?

Were you thrown into the sky? Can you describe how this happened?

Went into systems, started both engines, escaped out and the next thin I saw my pitch was pointing straight up and dropping, while I was still on the ground, then picture changed to my aircraft being airborne, pitching to the ground and spiraling out of control. I tried to correct but thought it best to just close the app in fear of getting more viloations

1 Like

Huh. I have no idea what the problem could be.

I will just let the Devs or mods help ;)

Thank you. Once I closed the app, haven’t experienced again.

1 Like

Dealt with in PM