Asky Airlines Boeing 737-800

This airline is a subsidiary of Ethiopian Airlines and is headquartered in Lome. It flies to destinations mainly in West Africa such as Accra, Douala, Lagos and Dakar. Photo courtesy Robert Domandi.image

Interesting, make sure to vote for your own feature request :) If you’re lucky it’ll be included in the update, but who knows 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

No vote to spare but we NEED this, africa is far too underappreciated

2 Likes

hey Guys
We need more vote for this.

Asky Airlines is the SPIRIT OF AFRICA! Please vote so we can fill the beautiful skies of west africa.

4 Likes

This is From GNASSINGBE EYADEMA INTL APT

4 Likes

3 Likes

This would actually fill a huge gap in Africa

1 Like

That’s a good idea for this livery

2 Likes

Absolutely got my vote!!! Western Africa is absolutely gorgeous with superb diversity of landscapes ranging from the vast Sahara desert in mauritania, Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger to the jungle on the coast of Senegal east over to Cameroon 🤤

3 Likes

Let found more voters. Asky is the west, Central and south African daily link. Due to the plandemic we cut on some destinations.

1 Like

Haven’t heard of this airline before, But now I know it, I would love this to be added on the 737-800. Maybe the 737-700 or the Q400 but those are other topics. Voted!

1 Like

Need More vote

We no more operating the Q400. We now have 9 737
5 737-700
4 737-800
Let push this to come out
Vote bro

Flew a couple Asky routes in the last weeks and they are super lovely!!! Definitely need this livery!

1 Like

I m working for Asky. If you want we can plan a Flight in The Region on route like
DXXX FOOL FZAA.
DXXX FKKD FTTJ
DXXX FOOL FKYS

Interesting !

1 Like

Yeah i like it. LOME is the Hub.

We only have Arik Air B737-800 But we also have ASKY with a large network in west and Central Africa.
Let Make this happen. B737-800 ET-ATV .

Hi Bro let push to have this.

1 Like