Asking my parents for another month of IF after it already renewed

So my subscription for one month is ends today and I thought it ends around 8 PM Eastern (1 hour from now) so I went to cancel auto-renew in settings so I could ask my parents for one more month and so it doesn’t bill us for $10. Well I was wrong and now I have live until Nov. 14 (I’m not complaining) but now I have to convince them to allow me to get it or it won’t end well when they see the $10 bill from the game. What should I say to them if they say no to letting me renew my subscription. Thanks!

3 Likes

I mean, I’d just give them 10 dollars back 😂

7 Likes

I have a ten dollar bill in my wallet if all else fails 😂

4 Likes

Convince them that Infinite Flight is educational.

13 Likes

Just tell them the truth. No point in lying…

10 Likes

The truth may hurt, but at least you won’t lose your parents’ trust.

3 Likes

It sounds like an excuse though

1 Like

Also cancel your subscription right after you buy it. You still have it you know

1 Like

This is so funny!

1 Like

Own up to your mistake and tell the truth. Even if that means not being able to renew your Infinite Flight subscription. Trust me, it’s the best thing to do.

1 Like

I would tell them how much I enjoy the game, that it is educational, and you will do your chores without being asked? 😂idk

1 Like

They might reward it to you for telling the truth, who knows

1 Like

Simple. Get a job :)

1 Like

I just did it 👍

2 Likes

Update Everyone They just told my brother and I that were going to the Penn St vs Michigan White out college football game so it may not be the best time to ask for something

3 Likes

Tell em you want to see an A&M game

Ooo that’s going to be a good game! This is a Penn State house down here!

I feel like being from Pittsburgh I have to be a fan or hater of Pen, but somehow all these years I still don’t care 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😂

3 Likes

Wow this is going off topic/not needed in the first place, let’s wait, and see what happens. 🙂

1 Like

Yeah, sorry guys. I got a little over hyped hearing that game is soon 😂

1 Like