Asking about my device overheating (Honor 10 Lite)

Hi,
I play infinite flight on my honor 10 Lite device, and it works perfectly without any Lag, but my device does get very hot, sometimes up to 40 degrees Celsius, even on the default graphic settings, I just need to ask whether this is normal, and if it would cause damage to my device, as I play at least once a day?

Thank you.

1 Like

That sounds ok but it could do some damage to your device in the long term, such as the battery and display. Try turning a couple of the graphics settings to low.

2 Likes

If it’s an Android, you might get some screen burn. With the overheating problem, make sure you turn down your brightness, close all background apps, point your camera away from the terrain, etc.

1 Like

Thanks,
What I normally do is take off, and land as normal, and then while in cruise, I turn the brightness down, the rendering quality & rendering resolution to low, to try to cool my device down.

And in addition, turn off background apps too if you haven’t already as said above. They are sometimes the culprit and can heat your device to dangerously high temperatures.

1 Like

If you are charging the device and there is an option to turn off fast charge, do that. It will save your battery in the long run and stop the heat.

1 Like

Also try to avoid charging your device while playing, as that can be a cause of overheating.

1 Like

Thanks everyone,
As long as it is not going to kill my device.
It could be that it only has about 3GB of ram, and its usually the CPU that overheats, so that could also be a factor.

That’s mid to high range for a smartphone so it should be fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.