Ask Questions for Transport Hub’s IFCI Interview!

Two questions;

1. If the real Singapore Airlines didn’t exist, where would you be now?
  2. What led you to starting Singapore Virtual?

Two questions:

Why do you, as a self-proclaimed realistic pilot, sit on the taxiway for 7 minutes after pushback just to play your safety video? You should know better.

And Why did you takeoff with no flaps the other time?

Jk transport’s a great guy but the no flaps takeoff is true.

For real:

How does it feel to be the CEO of a VA?

1 Like

What on your thoughts on your favourite COO @TwinsRock88 😜

Keep in mind, this may result in a vacant COO position at SVA.

3 Likes

Let’s ask a serious question today to give some variety here:

Imagine you’re sitting in a bar together with two persons. One of whom is a close friend of yours and the other one is a person you truly hate.

You guys are starting a debate. You realize that you absolutely disagree with your friend while the other guy has some good arguments. Who do you side with? The friend you disagree with, or the person you hate who has a good point?

7 Likes

And there it is!

1 Like

Who on the IFC do you want to meet most?

Would I beat panda boy @BluePanda900 in an approach-off?

It’s me or @RTG113… Nice try though

Actually, that statement is incorrect. According to our slack conversation, he would like to meet these people in the following order.

1. Me
  2. The one and only Rocco

60,000. Chaser Balloon

Looks like you’re the one that’s out of luck. Nice try ;)

What is your most embarrassing moment in Infinite Flight?

I can answer that one. When he took off with no flaps at VHHH on the EXPERT SERVER! Can you believe he would do such a thing?! There’s even a video!

3 Likes

I can’t wait for this interview…

7 Likes

Way to spoil it…
🏴🏳️

3 Likes

What’s your favorite type of spaghetti? Please include shape, length, diameter, taste, etc…

3 Likes

I had to bring out the truth. We can’t let everyone falsely think he actually a good pilot, because in reality he is not. He also tries to toy with me when I’m controlling approach. Always says unable, next time he doesn’t follow instructions I’ll finally be able to send him to the server he actually belongs on. Training Server

11 Likes

What is you favorite virtual airline besides SVA? (Singapore Virtual)

What’s the point of bus spotting, and why do you do it?

Thanks!
Yuvraj

1 Like

Why do you like busses so much?
(it’s not like they’re even nice)

How “realistic” is your “flying”?

How did you stumble across this community, and are you glad you did?

How angry on a scale of 1 - @Chris_Hoover are you that Chris gatecrashed your interview? (Good job, Chris)

2 Likes

Hello!
We still have a few more days until we begin the final interview process, so why not get a few more questions in for @Transport_Hub? Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Yes or no.

Pineapple on Pizza

How original of you.