Asistance to me abaut external softwares to IF

Hello i know there is many assistant aplications to if. So are there any must have softwares or some what you recommend for making online flying more exciting?

Feel free to write your opinion and thanks for everyone already.

Im extremely sorry about my broken English. Im only 14years old from Finnland.

1 Like

IF: Assistant is definitely an amazing app.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about your English, you did great!
I am currently using infinite flight passengers. This app is useful if you want to play if in career mode with emergency, boarding music, and boarding PA. However, it does require subscription for the full version which allow you to choice any airline and their boarding music.

1 Like

I got one thing on my mind. Im looking some kind of checklist for IF. Do you have nay knowledge about one?

IF Checklists. This is the only thread I found quickly - [NEW UPDATE] IF Checklists 2.2.1 - More than just checklists! - I haven’t actually tried using this app, but I have heard good things about it.

1 Like

I use IF Checklists and it’s great! Not only does it have checklists for every plane and for every stage of flight, but it also has a built-in descent calculator, flap speeds, and other really cool features! I’d highly recommend this app and IF Assistant. Also, I use IF Operations to create a flight log at the end of the flight. It’s pretty handy since you can keep these logs for later, and it shows your landing V/S, which is always interesting (and sometimes disappointing 😄) to see!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.