Ashton_Gilbert1’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hello there! This is my ATC tracking thread. Here is my current status…

Main Hub: Portland International (PDX)
Operations Count: 374
Frequencies: N/S

Current Status: CLOSED

1 Like

What’s up? I am free if you still need a hand!

1 Like

Thanks for the offer! Didn’t see it in time though I guess. I just closed at Seattle. If you ever want to fly with me, or help with IFATC, you can PM me, or reply to this topic. Im free lots of the time. Thanks!

(edit) Were you flying at Seattle? Or just offering to help with Approach & Departure?

1 Like

HI! Typically when I offer to assist in ATC trainings, I will do a traffic pattern, and then create scenarios I have seen other controllers face in ES.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Thanks! I’ll post here next time I open up. Just a heads up, since I’m still just a beginner in all this ATC stuff, I may not be the fastest with traffic patterns. See you around! Stay safe!

2 Likes

Dont worry that’s what these tracking threads are for so that wait you can receive feedback and tips just listen to the advice given and you’ll do just fine 👌

1 Like

Currently open at Seattle as Tower and Ground

1 Like

Hello! Please make sure to edit your title once closed, I’ve done it for you but please do it yourself in the future, thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for doing that for me! I guess I forgot to do it that time…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.