Ash_Rand's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A | Passed Practical

Ash_Rand's ATC Tracking Thread

Hey everyone! Recently I have really been looking into becoming IFATC so I decided I’ll make a tracking thread (I’ll actually use this one). If I could get some feedback that would be great! I don’t mind if it’s via PM or in this thread. Other than that, if you do come down it will be very benificial.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Open at YSSY

Please come down for a bit if you can even if you don’t want to give feedback. Thanks!

How much longer do you plan on staying open for?

1 Like

Probably 15-20 mins

Roger, I’ll stop by. N121TC.

1 Like

I’m coming!

1 Like

Any suggested flights I can do from YSSY?

Probably YMML (Melbourne) or YBBN (Brisbane)

Using which aircraft and airline?

Qantas 738 or Virgin Aus 738

1 Like

Great, I’m coming in a Virgin Aus 738. Is this in ES?

You could always go with a generic 787 to JFK🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Is this in Expert Server?

Training 😁

1 Like

Ok :D Cya there

Hey, thanks for opening. You did very well and I only caught one minor mistake. Here’s the feedback:

• Transition altitude was perfect!
  • Pattern entries were also spot on :)
  • When I announced full stop, you techincaly should’ve cleared me to land.
  • This really isn’t a mistake but more for efficiency but there’s no need to tell me to make left/right traffic every time you clear me.
    • Only use this for runway change or for an inbound aircraft’s initial clearance

You did very well and I was very impressed! ;) I reccommend you contact an IFATC recruiter and get started on the written and practical tests if you haven’t already. Here’s the link:

Good luck and I hope to see you on the slack in the near future!

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Cheers for the feedback mate! I’ll have to get a few more operations I think… I’ll focus on those little things next time 😊

1 Like

No worries! Glad I was able to stop by :)

1 Like

Open at KDAL

Please come down for a bit if you can, even if you don’t want to give feedback. Thanks!

I'm still open at KDAL!