As Ryanair’s 737 MAX nears delivery, will you fly on it?

If it’s not Boeing I’m not going

I’d totally fly on a MAX. I had the opportunity to spot one a few days ago!

3 Likes

Me & my wig ain’t going nowhere near no MAX. I prefer an orange NEO 😉

4 Likes

I’ve said it in the other thread, I’d totally fly on a MAX. I already did prior to the grounding on Southwest in November 2018 and it was as normal as a flight could be.

Now I don’t live in Europe so I have no easy way to fly Ryanair, but even if I did I probably won’t go on their MAX specifically.

Gotta save my legs from their legroom, especially since they’re like…one of 2 airlines that are getting the high density MAX 8s (MAX 200). 197 seats in the body of a 738? No thanks

1 Like

yes I would

Would I fly it?

Well, No, My opinion is that I do not trust the Max8 right now, however I will fly it, when it gets a clean record. Because the FAA let it fly the first time

I hope to never fly on a MAX or on Ryanair 😂

I’ll quote @snoman from another topic, I think he answers it perfectly:

Yess NEOs ftw

4 Likes

Completely agreed! NEOS over MAX!

3 Likes

I agree also! I WANT A NEO

3 Likes

The MAX is safe now. And I you get what you pay for with Ryanair so if you want good service go fly BA for 5x the price

3 Likes

As long as Ryanair has €9.99 fares, then why not. The 737Max is an obvious yes.

2 Likes

£9.99- YES
737-800NG- YES
737MAX+ hard landing- NO

2 Likes

No. No.

I am hoping to be on one next year

1 Like

It has been decertified for a reason, it is clearly now deemed safe to fly so yes I would.

2 Likes

pffft Purple is were its at Wizzair da best xdxddxdxdxdxdxd

2 Likes

It turns out GOL Airlines (Brazil) has started operating the 737 MAX on commercial service carrying passengers. In fact as I write this PR-XMB is descending into Sau Paulo.

Sources:
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/boeing-737-flies-first-flight-with-paying-passengers-since-2019-2020-12?r=US&IR=Thttps://simpleflying.com/gol-737-max-first-day/

The question is whether or not you should trust the product of such company… How sad must your life be that you neglect safety to make profit. This company isn’t even worth existing anymore

2 Likes

This is an interesting question, for a quick answer: yes.

I would firstly observe the daily operations of these aircrafts fly around the world once they are all back in the air. Once in the first few months nothing has happened, I would definitely hop in and experience a different variant for the first time.

1 Like

ofc

yes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.