As little as a XCub Fly-Out @ KVNY CANCELLED

Event Details and Description

Welcome to the city of Los Angeles, situated in California nearby one of the busiest airports in the world - KLAX! And welcome to the Northwest of Los Angeles - Van Nuys Airport. The busiest GA airport of 2017! We will do a big fly-out from there to wherever you like! It can go as long as Teterboro in New Jersey or even as long to Hawaii! It’s possible! The aircraft can be as little as the XCub to the big plane - Citation X, or even better: if the CL35 gets released before this event (very low chances), I will do a giveaway of some sort, maybe, but I don’t know. The event will happen on 2023-05-20T16:00:00Z2023-05-20T19:00:00Z, in the EXPERT server.

Gate Assignments and ATC

Fortunately, there is no gate assignments, for me to try and get this event as a community event!
NO ATC ASSIGNMENTS AS WELL

Photos

Here are some photos of Van Nuys to make yourself familiar with the airport and it’s looks!

NOTAMs

• All participating users MUST be above 13, have a VALID AND A LEGAL Infinite Flight copy, and MUST have an IFC account.
  • If no ATC provided, please use UNICOM correctly.
  • If ATC is provided, please listen to their instructions.
How do I become IFATC?

Visit if-atc.com and start your journey there!

• When departing, please make a 180 or a 90 degree turn to whatever direction you would like depart due to LAX sitting right in front of VNY.
  • No straight out departure due to KLAX.
  • No pattern work
  • I am not responsible for any violations you receive.
  • Have fun.
  • Please note that Burbank is southwest of this airport. Have that in mind.
  • No commercial aircraft!
3 Likes

Don’t dissapoint me guys. Bump.

2 Likes

Love the Cub. 🫡

hopefully in a CL35 to OGG

3 Likes

What a surprise. I had the exact same route idea :o

1 Like

Count me in @YT_Sniegutizzz! You’ll see me there in the Xcub!:D

Sure thing! Happy to see you there!

1 Like

No problem!:)

would the ACJ A319 count as a commercial plane?

ACJ is an Airbus Corporate Jet and if it is owned by a private person not a company, no it is not considered a commercial jet. If it is owned by a company it would count as a commercial jet.

Dude! Stop making so many events! You have a busy schedule. :) Unfortunatly, I don’t think I can make it to this event. Hopefully next time, since your last event was a huge success!

2 Likes

no (characters)

1 Like

Challenge accepted 😼

Good luck since the distance between LA and Narita is 5500 miles and the range of the CL35 is 3400 miles whilst the C750 is only 3700 miles

1 Like

Yeah, I was only joking lol

I will definitely join this event though

1 Like

He can make as many events as he can @pog_3r ! It’s up to him not you:)

I think he was being sarcastic

2 Likes

Possibly at the very most

1 Like

Dude, that was sarcastic…

1 Like

No words (10 Characters)😂

1 Like