Aruba Airlines CRJ-200

It certainly would! :)

Removed one of my votes for this. This will hopefully spice up the Caribbean Islands.

1 Like

This is a very good idea Balloonchaser. Aruba ariba. Ine happy Island.

2 Likes

The colors just make me smile! I guess that the happy island picked a good Airline livery! :)

1 Like

You have my vote. Not only does the livery look cool, but I like yelling “ARRRUUUBBBBAAAA”

2 Likes

Now I’m going to be saying that all day!! :/

1 Like

Who would fly Aruba😂 This livery looks cool, but who made the writing on the aircraft like that. The wing winglets it sharklets don’t match with the tail but the color is nice. Gives a tropical image of the company. My personal oppinions is the livery is a good match but that star on the top doesn’t match the tail. I’m not anti Aruba so you have my vote. I would like to fly this Aircraft in IF

1 Like

I was really wondering that aswell! They dont match at all (Unless its supposed to match with the word “Airlines”)

Thats the Aruba Flag

Great to hear! :D

2 Likes

I love going far into the forums and seeing liveries I’ve never seen/heard of. This is a nice one. Great addition

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!

I would love to see this on IF for the update

1 Like

Did you know that this airline had a Canadian registration??

1 Like

While there are only 5, it does have a very beautiful livery. Like the colors.

3 Likes

I’m with you on the colors (amazing) :)

I like this Livery, tho I don’t know any Routes for it? If you could fine some routes that it flies, I may vote for it 🙃

1 Like

It does regular AUA-CUR and it occasionally does CUR-SXM (and many other routes)

Ok thanks! I will vote for this ;)

1 Like

I don’t have a picture just as yet, but there is a callsign for it in the latest update. This might be coming!

2 Likes

Hahaha I had to get this song in mind when seeing Aruba airlines! 😂😂
Would definitely like that one!

It Is My Great Pleasure To Say…

Thanks FDS for implementing this great airliner into the Future CRJ Update! Aruba will now have life!

Read More About The Future Of Infinite Flight Here: FlightSimExpo 2018

3 Likes