Aruba Airlines CRJ-200

Aruba Airlines - CRJ-200

JetPhotos - Roger Cannegieter

Aruba Airlines:

(IATA: AG, IACO: ARU) - Aruba Airlines
Aruba Airlines is the flag carrier of Aruba with 5 aircraft currently in its fleet. Two of those 5 aircraft are the CRJ-200 and are wet leased from Voyageur Airways. Aruba Air is expected to receive their own CRJ in 2018.

My Opinion:

This has to be the prettiest livery that I have ever seen on a CRJ. The Blue just goes so well! I would love to see this added into Infinite Flight as I have seen it once at SXM and I think this would be a used livery in Caribbean Air Travel on IF!

Would You Like To See This Livery Added Into Infinite Flight?

Click that Blue button on the top left of the page (It says “Vote”)

Resources (Wiki)

Aruba Airlines Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruba_Airlines

Yea this looks great in my opinion This deserves a vote!

4 Likes

Thanks for showing your support! Glad its not just me that really likes this livery!

3 Likes

Sorry but I don’t have any votes left, If I had one I already gave it to you because I like this livery so much!

2 Likes

That is a great livery, which would definitely color up the CRJ-200 fleet in IF xD

Unfortunately I’m out of votes…

1 Like

It certainly would! :)

Removed one of my votes for this. This will hopefully spice up the Caribbean Islands.

1 Like

This is a very good idea Balloonchaser. Aruba ariba. Ine happy Island.

2 Likes

The colors just make me smile! I guess that the happy island picked a good Airline livery! :)

1 Like

You have my vote. Not only does the livery look cool, but I like yelling “ARRRUUUBBBBAAAA”

2 Likes

Now I’m going to be saying that all day!! :/

1 Like

Who would fly Aruba😂 This livery looks cool, but who made the writing on the aircraft like that. The wing winglets it sharklets don’t match with the tail but the color is nice. Gives a tropical image of the company. My personal oppinions is the livery is a good match but that star on the top doesn’t match the tail. I’m not anti Aruba so you have my vote. I would like to fly this Aircraft in IF

1 Like

I was really wondering that aswell! They dont match at all (Unless its supposed to match with the word “Airlines”)

Thats the Aruba Flag

Great to hear! :D

2 Likes

I love going far into the forums and seeing liveries I’ve never seen/heard of. This is a nice one. Great addition

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!

I would love to see this on IF for the update

1 Like

Did you know that this airline had a Canadian registration??

1 Like

While there are only 5, it does have a very beautiful livery. Like the colors.

3 Likes

I’m with you on the colors (amazing) :)

I like this Livery, tho I don’t know any Routes for it? If you could fine some routes that it flies, I may vote for it 🙃

1 Like

It does regular AUA-CUR and it occasionally does CUR-SXM (and many other routes)