Arriving in Taipei in 10 replay screenshots

╒════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
LANDING IN TAIPEI

登陆台北

Hello ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking. We will shortly be making our decent and the seat belt signs will be turned on. Please return to your seats when they are and fasten your seat belts. Passengers remaining here in Taipei please have your landing cards ready if needed and those making a connecting flight please see the screen in front of you for further details and follow signs for connections when inside the terminal

It has been a pleasure having you on board today with China Airlines and from myself and on behalf and the crew we wish you a pleasant stay here in Taiwan or a safe onward journey.

Departure: WSSS (Singapore Changi Airport).
Arrival: RCTP (Taoyuan International Airport.
Flight time: 4 hours 14 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

╘════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

25 Likes

Fabulous! Your pictures never fail to impress me. Thanks for showing the beauty of the Taiwanese landscape!

6 Likes

As always, amazing scenery shots. Never knew IF scenery could look so great!

1 Like

Thank you squires :-)

1 Like

I’m guessing this is edited lol? I run max settings on my device and I have never seen scenery look this good. What editing program is used?

1 Like

I use P.S, just some slight changes to lighting etc to bring out the HD scenery, no hard editing :-)

1 Like

That’s awesome! Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Excellent!Good photos!

1 Like

Thank you sir

1 Like

Once again, I’m left impressed, these are amazing!

1 Like