Arrivée/Arrival

Good evening to all commanders, I just arrived on the community (even if I’ve been playing for 6 years), then I’m not totally “one of you” because I don’t have infinite flight pro. I hope you have a good experience with it, and I see that you already have, but I still want to be useful.

Bonsoir à tout les commandants et commandantes de bord, je viens d’arriver sur la communauté ( même si ça fait 6 ans que j’y joue ), après je ne suis pas totalement " des vôtres " car je n’ai pas infinite flight pro. J’espère que vous vivez de bonne expérience avec cela, et c’est ce que vous vivez déjà à ce que je vois, mais je souhaite quand même me rendre utile.

2 Likes

Hey @Darran! A warm Welcome to the Community!:D Stick with us as long as you like!:)
Welcome and cheerio,
Michael

Welcome!

A bunch of people here don’t have pro, so it’s all good! This place is a great and welcoming place so you’ll fit in just fine :)

Hi! Welcome to the community! As @I_Ride_Southwest mentioned, tons of people on here don’t have Infinite Flight Pro! You’ll be great on here!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.