Garuda Indonesia Virtual Presents: From Indonesia to the World: Vol. 2: Hong Kong
About This Series:
The Garuda Indonesia Virtual Events Team would like to introduce you to our flagship IFC event series; From Indonesia to the World. In this 21 leg series, we will be taking you on a trip to some of the most amazing and culturally-rich places on our planet, starting and finishing in the city of Jakarta, the hub of Garuda Indonesia Virtual.
For the second leg of our event series, we will be picking up where we left off in Ho Chi Minh City, the most populous city in Vietnam, famous for the role it played in the Vietnam war, as well as the colonial era French landmarks and bustling street markets. We will then travel over the South China Sea until we reach Hong Kong: a vibrant, densely populated, financial hub, which is a former British colony. This leg, we will be using aircraft from our SkyTeam partners, Vietnam Airlines.
Basic Event Details:
‣ Route: VVTS-VHHH
‣ Server: Expert
‣ Date: 2019-08-02T23:00:00Z
‣ Time: 1100Z & 1700Z
‣ Flight Time: 2hrs 22m
‣ Aircraft: A321 [Vietnam]
In-depth Flight Details:
‣ Planned Departure Runway: 07R
‣ Planned Arrival Runway: 25R
‣ Block Fuel: 11,164 kgs
‣ Passengers: 196
‣ Cargo: 2,000 kgs
‣ Cruise Altitude: FL330
‣ Cruise Speed: M0.78
‣ +2200 V/S until 10,000ft at 240kts
‣ +1800 V/S until FL280 at 280kts
‣ +1000 V/S until Cruise at M0.78
Start Descent at 18:45 ETE to Dest
‣ -1600 V/S until FL280 at M0.78
‣ -1600 V/S until 12,000ft at 280kts
‣ -1200 V/S until 3,000 at 240kts
VVTS TS034 TS037 TANOS PTH AGSIS 1105N/10924E DAMVO DOXAR NITOM DAMEL 1434N/11156E DONDA DOSUT DULOP CARSO SUKER HOCKY CYBER 2101N/11433E BETTY MANGO MONTY ALAPI GUAVA 2225N/11414E VHHH
Asia Departure Group Gates [1100Z]:
Europe and Americas Departure Group Gates [1700Z]:
To RSVP, just respond to this thread with you name, intended callsign, and your desired departure group, and you will be assigned a gate. More gates will be added if needed.
Notice to Airmen:
‣ This event is open to all IFC members, no matter whether you’re part of Garuda Indonesia Virtual or not.
‣ Our CEO, @Ozzy, will be leading the Asia Departure Group, and our Events Director, @Emiel_l, will be leading the Europe and Americas Departure Group.
‣ Spawn in 10-15 minutes before the event starts. Make sure to read through all the flight details before departure!
‣ All Garuda Indonesia Virtual pilots can gain a 2x flight time bonus when logging this event, and all Korean Air Virtual & AFKLM pilots can gain a 1.5x flight time bonus when logging this event.
‣ As this event is on Expert server, pilots must conduct themselves with a high level of professionalism at all times.
This event is partnered with Korean Air Virtual! Check out their thread here.
This event is also partnered with Air France-KLM Virtual! Check out their thread here.
Like what you’re seeing? Join today!
Pilot Application Criteria
‣ Aged 12 or over
‣ Grade 3 or above
‣ Less than 50% violations to landings ratio
‣ Able to use the Slack app
‣ Must have a good standing on IFC
‣ Must fly at least once every 3 weeks
‣ Must have an active IF Pro subscription
If you meet all of the above criteria, and you are interested in joining our wonderful community, don’t hesitate to apply here! Also be sure to check out our IFC thread here.
Thank you for showing an interest in our event! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to message us!