[Arrived] [Partnered with KAV & AFKLM!] Garuda Indonesia Virtual Presents: From Indonesia to the World: Vol. 1: Ho Chi Minh City | @ WIII 131100ZJUL19

You have been added.
-Emiel

Count me in too
AFKLM 201โ€ฆ I should be available for expert server by then ๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

You have been added!!
-Emiel

Could you consider having 2 time slots? The second one more Asia friendly. The timing for this is like past midnight in South East Asia, including Indonesia.

1 Like

@Kamaniya We will definitely think about it, thanks.
-Emiel

2 Likes

In addition to the current departure group at 1700Z, we will be adding an Asian Departure Group, at 1100Z, so members of IFC from Indonesia and the surrounding areas can join in on the fun! If you would like to have your departure time switched, just reply to this thread.
-Ozzy

2 Likes

Can I have a gate please
Callsign: AFKLM014
Aircraft: B738

3 Likes

Sure, I will add you now.
-Ozzy

1 Like

@Kamaniya, can I add you into the Asian depature group?
-Emiel

1 Like

Yes please. Thank you!

2 Likes

@Kamaniya you have been added. See you on Saturday!
-Ozzy

2 Likes

Hi, since there is asian departure now, is it possible to transfer me over for asia slot? Thanks!

2 Likes

Can I take an Asia Departure Group Gate?
Aircraft:B738
Callsign:Indonesia 836

1 Like

I will join as well as a part of the Asian Group
GAVA7

1 Like

You have all three been added! See you all on sutarday!
-Emiel

3 Likes

I interest to join but i still learn IF
Soon i want join this event because i just up level from grade 1 to 2 actually im new player hehe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Hello, I would love to join this event but the time is a bit too early for me. Could the event time be moved to one hour later? I would be sad to miss on the first leg of this event series.

2 Likes

@Philippe_Gilbert, unfortunately, we cannot move the time as it would be unfair to all of the other pilots that have already signed up.
-Ozzy

1 Like

@Infinite_Fadhlan, thatโ€™s a shame, we would have loved to have seen you participating in one of our events! Maybe next timeโ€ฆ
-Ozzy

Hello, Iโ€™ll take a gate on the first leg (Asia Departure Group). My callsign will be Indonesia 630

1 Like