Garuda Indonesia Virtual Presents: From Indonesia to the World: Vol. 1: Ho Chi Minh City
A New Series.
The Garuda Indonesia Virtual Events Team would like to introduce you to our brand new flagship IFC event series; From Indonesia to the World. In this 21 leg series, we will be taking you on a trip to some of the most amazing and culturally-rich places on our planet, starting and finishing in the city of Jakarta, the hub of Garuda Indonesia Virtual.
For the first leg of our new event series, we will be taking you from the capital of Indonesia, Jakarta; a city which boasts a hugely diverse mix of language, architecture and cuisine, up north over the South China Sea and onto mainland Asia, where we will begin our descent into Ho Chi Minh City, the largest city in Vietnam, which is famous for the role it played in the Vietnam war, as well as the colonial era French landmarks and bustling street markets.
Basic Event Details:
‣ Route: WIII to VVTS
‣ Server: Expert
‣ Date: 2019-07-13T11:00:00Z
‣ Flight Time: 2hrs 50m
‣ Aircraft: B738 [Garuda]
In-depth Flight Details:
‣ Planned Departure Runway: 07R
‣ Planned Arrival Runway: 25L
‣ Block Fuel: 11,308 kgs
‣ Passengers: 168
‣ Cargo: 1,700 kgs
‣ Cruise Altitude: FL340
‣ Cruise Speed: M0.78
‣ +2200 V/S until 10,000ft at 240kts
‣ +1800 V/S until FL280 at 280kts
‣ +1000 V/S until Cruise at M0.78
Start Descent at 19:22 ETE to Dest
‣ -1600 V/S until FL280 at M0.78
‣ -1600 V/S until 12,000ft at 280kts
‣ -1200 V/S until 3,000 at 240kts
WIII SUPIN GOLDY SIKAD DOLTA 453S/10547E DOMIL PLB PARDI 016S/10409E REPOV REMES SJ PU OBDAB MANIM URIGO UGPEK ENREP IPRIX BITOD BIBAN 913N/10530E ANHOA BITIS TSN 1052N/10648E VVTS
Asia Departure Group Gates [1100Z]:
Europe and Americas Departure Group Gates [1700Z]:
To join the event, just respond to this thread with you name, intended aircraft, intended callsign, and departure slot, and you will be assigned a gate. More gates will be added if needed.
Notice to Airmen:
‣ This event is open to all IFC members, no matter whether you’re part of Garuda Indonesia Virtual or not.
‣ Our Events Director, @Emiel_l, will be leading the Asia Departure Group, and our COO, @Matt777, will be leading the Europe and Americas Departure Group.
‣ Spawn in 10-15 minutes before the event starts. Make sure to read through all the flight details before departure!
‣ All Garuda Indonesia Virtual pilots can gain a 3x flight time bonus when logging this event, and all Korean Air Virtual & AFKLM pilots can gain a 1.5x flight time bonus when logging this event.
‣ As this event is on Expert server, pilots must conduct themselves with a high level of professionalism at all times.
This event is partnered with Korean Air Virtual! Check out their thread here.
This event is also partnered with Air France-KLM Virtual! Check out their thread here.
Like what you’re seeing? Join today!
Pilot Application Criteria
‣ Aged 12 or over
‣ Grade 3 or above
‣ Less than 50% violations to landings ratio
‣ Able to use the Slack app
‣ Must have a good standing on IFC
‣ Must fly at least once every 3 weeks
‣ Must have an active IF Pro subscription
If you meet all of the above criteria, and you are interested in joining our wonderful community, don’t hesitate to apply here! Also be sure to check out our IFC thread here.
Thank you for showing an interest in our event! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to message us!