Garuda Indonesia Virtual Presents: From Indonesia to the World: S1: Vol. 6: Beijing
About This Series:
The Garuda Indonesia Virtual Events Team would like to introduce you to our flagship IFC event series; From Indonesia to the World. In this series, we will be taking you on a trip through some of the most amazing and culturally-rich places in the world, starting and ending in the Indonesian city of Jakarta, the main hub of Garuda Indonesia Virtual. For the first season, we will be exploring the wonderful continent of Asia, the largest and most populous continent in the world.
For the sixth leg of our event series, we will be picking up where we left off in the Japanese capital of Tokyo, a giant metropolis that mixes the ultramodern and the traditional into one fascinating culture. We will then travel over the Sea of Japan, the Korean peninsula, and the Yellow Sea, until we reach the Chinese capital of Beijing, a city known for it’s beautiful modern architecture and ancient historical sites; remnants of archaic Chinese dynasties. This leg, we will be using aircraft from our event partner, Air China Virtual.
Basic Event Details:
‣ Route: RJAA-ZBAA
‣ Server: Expert
‣ Date: 2019-11-23T00:00:00Z
‣ Time: 1200Z & 1800Z
‣ Flight Time: 4hrs 6m
‣ Aircraft: B737 [Air China]
In-Depth Flight Details:
‣ Planned Departure Runway: 34L
‣ Planned Arrival Runway: 01
‣ Block Fuel: 13,297 kgs
‣ Passengers: 149
‣ Cargo: 1,501 kgs
‣ Cruise Altitude: FL360
‣ Cruise Speed: M0.78
‣ +2200 V/S until 10,000ft at 240kts
‣ +1800 V/S until FL280 at 280kts
‣ +1000 V/S until Cruise at M0.78
Start Descent at 18:20 minutes ETE to Dest
‣ -1800 V/S until FL280 at M0.78
‣ -1800 V/S until 12,000ft at 280kts
‣ -1200 V/S until 3,000ft at 240kts
RJAA TETRA SOUKA NAKNO ACKUN 3552N/13846E CHINO OZAKA KOCHO SAKYU DRIPS SAPRA BULGA KPO ELAPI CUN BIGOB BASEM GUKDO KAKSO KALMA SEL GOGET NOPIK BINIL ANSIM DANTI GONAV AGAVO DONVO SANKO POVAG DOBGA MAKNO ALARA UNSEK ANRAT PAMDA KALBA 3905N/11723E LADIX DOGAR AA121 3927N/11656E AA122 AA123 AA127 AA124 3940N/11641E ZBAA
Asia Departure Group Gates: [1200Z]
|Terminal 1, Gate 32||@Ozzy||GAVA001||1200Z|
|Terminal 1, Gate 34||@PDall||GAVA888||1202Z|
|Terminal 1, Gate 36||@Helmethead||GAVA999||1204Z|
|Terminal 1, Gate 38||@Airchina789||CCA925||1206Z|
|Terminal 1, Gate 47||@Anokhinalex||Air China 542||1208Z|
|Terminal 1, Gate 46||@ali_mujeeb||GAVA150||1210Z|
|Terminal 1, Gate 45||@Steve_Jiang||GAVA666||1212Z|
|Terminal 1, Gate 44||@jetaw||GAVA120||1214Z|
|Terminal 1, Gate 43|
|Terminal 1, Gate 42|
Europe and Americas Departure Group Gates: [1800Z]
|Terminal 1, Gate 32||@Emiel_l||GAVA007||1800Z|
|Terminal 1, Gate 34|
|Terminal 1, Gate 36|
|Terminal 1, Gate 38|
|Terminal 1, Gate 47|
|Terminal 1, Gate 46|
|Terminal 1, Gate 45|
|Terminal 1, Gate 44|
|Terminal 1, Gate 43|
|Terminal 1, Gate 42|
Reserve a gate by replying to this thread with your callsign, preferred departure group, and any other relevant info.
Notice to Airmen:
‣ This event is open to all IFC members, no matter whether or not you’re a member of Garuda Indonesia Virtual.
‣ Our CEO, @Ozzy, will be leading the Asia Departure Group, and our Events Director, @Emiel_l, will be leading the Europe and Americas Departure Group.
‣ Spawn in 10-15 minutes before your allotted pushback time. Make sure to read through all the flight details before departure!
‣ All Garuda Indonesia Virtual pilots can gain a 2x flight time bonus when logging this event.
‣ As this event is on Expert server, pilots must conduct themselves with a high level of professionalism at all times.
Season 1 Event Lineup:
We are Garuda Indonesia Virtual.
Founded by @Ozzy in May of 2019, and given IFVARB approval on the 17th June 2019, Garuda Indonesia Virtual was created to give some love and attention to the under-appreciated Southeast Asia region in Infinite Flight, and it has done just that.
Now, several months on, Garuda Indonesia Virtual has a small but active community of fun loving, mature, and professional pilots. With aircraft in our fleet ranging from the tiny CRJ-1000, all the way up to the largest twin-engined commercial aircraft, the Boeing 777-300ER, 250+ routes spanning each inhabited continent, an easy flight logging system, pilot training courses with our Pilot Coordinator, plus a mix of fun and well-organised events, what’s stopping you from joining?
Are You Ready?
Start your journey with Garuda Indonesia Virtual by reviewing the pilot application criteria below and clicking “apply here”.
‣ At least 12 years old.
‣ Grade 3 or above in Infinite Flight.
‣ Able to use the Slack app.
‣ Be in good standing on IFC & with IFVARB.
‣ One flight every 3 weeks minimum.
‣ Active IF Pro subscription.
‣ Less than 50% Violations:Landings.