[Arrived] Destination Saturdays Vol. 9: Innsbruck | @ LFMN - 201700ZJAN18

Alright I see it now, thanks !

Thank you! I hope it is no problem if my callsign stays how it is.

1 Like

Everyone and (most anything) is welcome with AF-KLM :-)

Can I come in a 747? Or no?

dude ure funny check the LOWI airport first…

1 Like

@Javian_J no, the available air frames for this flight are A319 [Air France Livery], B737-700 [KLM Livery] or B737-800 [Transavia Livery]

1 Like

One question. What is wrong with the time?
It is dark in Innsbruck (sunset at 16:30).

slide the clock back in your settings if you want it brighter :-)

I did now knew that you can change the time online ;)

Seems like many ppl get lost :D

Everyone please follow ATC instructions :-)

Some of us are heading to Munich :D

1 Like

You are welcome xD

1 Like

I was about to crash into another aircraft upon landing. The ATC should have instructed me to go around.

1 Like

Thank you everyone, for participating! I hope that you enjoyed the flight. Please share pictures below. See you in two weeks for the next leg!

1 Like

Cool indeed I like that

1 Like

Same for me AF BUSINESS CLASS thanks

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, we hope you will join us for the 10th installment of DS Saturdays! The event thread for February 3 is now live. So mark your calendars and click here to RSVP: Air France-KLM VA presents Destination Saturdays Vol. 10: Palermo | @ LOWI - 031600ZFEB18

[Event Update]
Join us as we take to the skies once again for the 14th installment of Destination Saturdays as we head to the homeland of our Leading Commander @Ben10Look. Departing from Dubai International Airport, we head southeast across the Gulf of Oman and the Arabian Sea bound for Mumbai, home to the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924, located on the picturesque Mumbai Harbour waterfront.

Air France – KLM Virtual cordially invites you to experience Destination Saturdays, our signature event series dedicated to traversing the most iconic destinations, beautiful airports, and challenging approaches across the globe. Some describe it as career mode for the world traveller at heart, while others say we’ve set out to finish what Amelia Earhart started. However, you look at it, Destination Saturdays is sure to deliver fun times flying with friends (old and new). Be part of the journey every other week as we pick up where we last left off!

To RSVP click here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.