[Arrived] Destination Saturdays Vol. 22: Honolulu | @ NTAA — 111700ZAUG18

Air France - KLM Virtual Group Presents

Destination Saturdays Vol 22: Honolulu

NTAA - 111700ZAUG18

pencil

Event Description

Our journey across the globe continues with the 22nd installment of Destination Saturdays. Next stop: Honolulu! Departing from Fa’a’ā International Airport on the French Polynesian island of Tahiti, we head northwest across the Pacific Ocean to Honolulu, Hawaii. Get ready to say goodbye to summer with Mai Tai’s and luaus.

Air France – KLM Virtual cordially invites you to experience Destination Saturdays, our signature multi-leg event series dedicated to traversing the most iconic destinations, beautiful airports, and challenging approaches across the globe. Some describe it as career mode for the world traveler at heart, while others say we’ve set out to finish what Amelia Earhart started. However, you look at it, Destination Saturdays is sure to deliver fun times flying with friends (old and new). Be part of the journey every week as we pick up where we last left off!

clock

Event Details

Tahiti [NTAA] to Honolulu [PHNL]

Server: Expert Server [Global v2]
Region: South Pacific
Date: 11th of August 2018
Start Time: 17:00z
Flight Time: 5h 24m
End Time: 22:30z

airplane

Flight Details

Air Frame: B777 Family
SkyTeam Livery Options: Delta Airlines
Distance: 2448NM
Block Fuel: 40,570 KG
Departure Runway: 22
Arrival Runway: 04R

Climb Profile:
2100 ft. /min @ 250 kts until FL110
2100 ft. /min @ 310 kts until FL390

Cruise:
FL380 @ M 0.84

Descent Profile:
TOD Waypoint: 1950N/15609W
-1700ft. /min @ M .83 until FL290
-1700ft. /min @ 310 kts until FL120
-1700ft. / min @ 220 kts until FL040

earth-globe

Route

Flight Plan

NTAA IKELO 1552S/14944W TIAMA TAVAK TAERO TOPOM TENOR TARPP TAKIE TARDE KOA REEFS 1956N/15614W 1958N/15616W ROWIN KAIKO FAVLU LNY GRAMY SOBOW SERAH SAKKI SECIL PHNL

NOTAM

• All AF-KLM Pilots, regardless of rank, are invited to participate and will receive 2x flight time towards your ranking. Non-AF-KLM pilots that attend the event and join AF-KLM VA will receive 1.5x flight time.
  • All IFC and IFVA members are welcome to attend.
  • Departure gates will be assigned to all participants upon receipt of RSVP in the comments section.
  • Pilots are expected to conduct themselves professionally at ALL TIMES. This includes showing courtesy to fellow airmen during taxi, maintaining proper spacing in flight, and following ATC instruction.

Crew Resources

NTAA Charts: http://www.tahiti-aeroport.pf/UserFiles/File/fiche%20technique%20FAAA.pdf

PHNL Charts: https://flightaware.com/resources/airport/PHNL/APD/AIRPORT+DIAGRAM

list

Gates

Alpha Group | 1700z Departure:
Gate P00: @Omar_DeWindt [Flight Leader]
Gate P01: @Luke_Around
Gate P02: @Isacc_Paddy
Gate P04C: @Leonard_Paulson
Gate P13: @Matthewk17
GA Apron 01: @Rynjil_H
GA Apron 02: @John_Ryan1
GA Apron 03: @Darpan
GA Apron 04: @ollie44667

Bravo Group | 1715z Departure
Gate P00: @Sebastian9915
Gate P01: @Simon_Joshua
Gate P02: @Muhammad_Rifan_Panji
Gate P04C:
Gate P13:
GA Apron 01:
GA Apron 02:
GA Apron 03:
GA Apron 04:

cursor

Join Air France - KLM Virtual Group

Be part of IF’s fastest growing virtual airline group, featuring more planes in our fleet than any other virtual carrier, routes spanning the globe and a variety of public and private events. Visit our website to learn more about IF’s Best Overall Virtual Airline, get info on the benefits of flying with AF-KLM VA, and submit an application.

*2017 SkyTrax IF Best Overall Virtual Airline
*2017 SkyTrax IF Virtual 5-Star Airline

1 Like

count me in chief… haha

1 Like

And me please . I will take a gate 14.30 depart

1 Like

Sign me up on alfa group’s any gate. Thunks👍

1 Like

All requested gates have been confirmed. See you there, gents!

@Sebastian9915 @Cristian_Gonzalez @John_Ryan1 @Luke_Around

I won’t be able to make it
Sorry, have fun yall

1 Like

You already know you can count me in @Omar_DeWindt every Saturday lol, well for the most part. May I please have Gate P13??

1 Like

May i have gate P04C as I believe @Sebastian9915 is dropping out?

1 Like

I’ll take a gate, however, I will not be able to complete the flight. I will be able to hang for 2 hours of the flight. If you don’t mind me doing that, I will take a gate sir. DLVA702

1 Like

I’m sorry friends, but this time 18:00Z is too late for me. but see you in the next one. Good flight and do not forget to throw you cream for the sun !!

1 Like

My apologies everyone but I have to postpone Destination Saturdays, Vol 22: Honolulu until next Saturday.

New time and details will be updated on this thread. Apologies for any inconvenience.

1 Like

The new day/time for Destination Saturdays Vol. 22: Honolulu is set. The flight will now take place at 1700z on Saturday, August 11.

@Luke_Around @Cristian_Gonzalez @Sebastian9915 @John_Ryan1 @Isacc_Paddy @Darpan @Leonard_Paulson please let me know if you gents can attend on the new date/time.

Cheers!

1 Like

Sorry, for me is impossible (holiday’s traveling)😒😊

1 Like

@Cristian_Gonzalez thanks for letting me know. Hope to see you next time!

1 Like

@Omar_DeWindt I can do group Charlie just put me in gate P01

1 Like

@Darpan excellent! We will see you on Saturday.

I will still be able to join @Omar_DeWindt you can put me in gate P02

1 Like

@Isacc_Paddy that’s great. You are all set! See you on Saturday.

Will be attending Omar. Thanks

1 Like

@Omar_DeWindt I might be able to attend, it’s been a while. Anyway put me down for 1700z departure

1 Like