[Arrived] DESTINATION SATURDAYS: LISBON | @ EIDW - 181800ZNOV17

I love KLM and Air France. I will always try to make free time for your events. ☺️

3 Likes

I would like to be part of the event ! I will be Air France 144- a320-200. Air France is my favorite airline. Hope I will be selected

3 Likes

@Jo_lg_16 yes, we would be happy to have you join the event. You are confirmed! See above for your gate assignment.

Thank you so much, can’t wait to fly with you !

4 Likes

@ODW may I have a gate?

2 Likes

@Kenny1238 of course! See above for your gate assignment.

1 Like

May I have a gate? Would love to join because I am portuguese!

2 Likes

@Manuel_Macedo yes, of course. See above for your gate assignment. Can you please inform me what callsign you will use for the event? We look forward to flying with you next Saturday. Portugal is a beautiful country!

I would like to have Air France 017 please

1 Like

Thanks and ive got it, just be taking it easy tonight no accidents lol

1 Like

Hi can I have gate 406a I will be flying in a KLM 737-900

1 Like

@Lee_Rutter that’s great news, haha. See you next Saturday!

@Goran12 confirmed for 406A. Can you let me know what callsign you will fly with? Thanks and see you at the event!

Unfortunately I can’t make the event, I am very sorry.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @MathAviation7 thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

NOTAM 2 – Nov. 17 @ 1625Z: The event time has been moved up to 1700Z on Nov 11th so that attendees can also join the IFVARB event that is scheduled to start at 2000Z. If you cannot join us at 1700Z, please let us know.

Otherwise, see you on Saturday!

Sign me up1
Air France 99

2 Likes

@Allen_Lu I’m on it. You are all set! See you on Saturday.

1 Like

Amazing! I wanna join this event pls sign me up
Grade3

2 Likes

@Turkish_Captain you are confirmed! Check out the event description for your gate assignment. Can you let me know what call sign you will use for the event? Thank you!

1 Like