[Arrived!] British Airways Virtual Presents: "Hop Across the Pond with AAVA!" | A Joint AAVA x BAVA Event @ KORD - 161400ZMAR19

I’ll join up

2 Likes

Roger that, we’ve got you a gate. See you there!

-Adam

1 Like

Sign me up. BAVA239

1 Like

Me too, BAVA131

Whops, sorry abort thought its the Alaskan Partnership route. Too long for me sorry.

1 Like

Looks like an amazing event! :)

2 Likes

I’d like to sign up, for BAVA! Thanks guys! (BAVA288)

1 Like

Im in BAVA was wondering if I could fly the 744 from a AAVA gate.

1 Like

Only one hour and twenty minutes until our next event, and we can’t wait to have you all join us!

We’ve had to make a few gate changes due to the new Gate Size restrictions implemented in version 19.1, so please double check your gate assignment before spawning.

We’d love to see some pictures of this event, especially now with the implementation of Live Replay!

Simply share them in the thread below or via this link to be in with a chance of featuring on our Social Media Channels!

British Airways Virtual Airline 2019

Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

2 Likes

Can I please get a gate BAVA193

1 Like

You can indeed, I’ll get one added for you. See you there!
-Adam

1 Like

Can I coming?
My Callsing CAVA-4037

1 Like

Of course, I’ll assign you a gate!

-Adam

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks I’ll be there

1 Like

I’ll take gate K05, I am flying for AAVA

2 Likes

Roger that, I’ll get that noted down. -Adam

1 Like

We are off!

We’ve got a conga line spanning the state of Michigan and further!

Track us on LiveFlight!

fullsizeoutput_af1

2 Likes

We had a great flight!

With over 20 aircraft attending, filling almost all the heavy gates at Chicago O’Hare! Using the brand new live replay feature of 19.1, we also managed to grab a few high-resoultion shots while we were at it!

We would like to thank @AmericanVirtual for being a part of this event with us, and look forward to more events in the near future as a part of this prosperous partnership.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.