[Arrived] AFKLMVA-QVG Codeshare Celebration | @ LFPG -- 271200ZJUL19

AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual & Qantas Virtual present: AFKLM-QVG Codeshare Co-Op Celebration Event

Celebrating New Service Between Paris and Australia.

AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual and Qantas Virtual are pleased to invite the Infinite Flight Community to join us on a two-part special event to celebrate the launch of new codeshare routes between two of IF’s leading VAs.

Beginning 2019-07-27T00:00:00Z, the first portion of the AFKLM-QVG Codeshare Celebration event will feature an overnight flight from Paris Charles de Gualle Airport (LFPG) to Singapore Changi (WSSS), followed immediately by a WSSS fly-out at 2019-07-27T12:00:00Z with connecting service to Australia, including: Sydney Kingsford (YSSY), Melbourne international (YMML), Brisbane (YBBN), and Perth International (YPPH).

AFKLMVA & QVG, along with members of the IFC, are invited to join us for either segment, or both, of the journey!

LFPG Gates | 000Z Departure

2019-07-27T00:00:00Z

View LFPG Gate Assignments

WSSS Gates | 1200Z Departure

2019-07-27T12:00:00Z

View WSSS Gate Assignments

How to Reserve a Gate:

To join the event, you can click here to use the AFKLM-QVG Co-Op Event RSVP Portal

OR

RSVP via the comments section below by including your name, callsign and indicate which segment(s) you wish to attend.

Notice To Airmen:

‣ This event is open to all IFC members, whether or not you’re part of AFKLMVA or QVG
‣ Attendees are asked to spawn in at least in 10-15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
‣ AFKLMVA & QVG pilots will receive a 2x flight time bonus for participating
‣ Pilots are expected to conduct themselves professionally at all times.

Flight Plans:

LFPG-WSSS

LFPG PG264 PG265 PIVER CLM NEPAR RANUX 4915N/446E MEDOX VALEK LIPNI LIMGO PITES OBIGA RUDUS FFM BOMBI ESATI LOHRE OSBIT RASPU KOMIB SULUS LONLI KULOK ABERU OKG PADKA LAVPI NOMIX USALO SKAVI XEVBA MOKMU GEVNA LUXAR NATIX ATKEK VAREN DIBED ADBAN PEPIL SORON BUDUK SLV BEMBI EDIMI PEKIT TOVPU TAGAN GANRA TAMAK ARDUB BANPA TIKNA LUTIN TETMA LABUG AZABI AKT BALIG GIRUL INRED TIROM BEDEV ATASH VARAN NEDIR DUTAR 3807N/6139E ABDUR LEMOD VUVEN NEVIV PATOX MESRA DOBAT REGET DI JHANG 3041N/7315E GUGAL BUTOP IGONA DOMET LAPAN DADSO AGROM MAVLA KAKID BUMRO BUBKO DABEN MEPEL SADUS LALAT OBMOG IKULA MUDMA PUT NUTGU DALAN VPL ANDOK VILAT VIH DAKUS VBA VKL DUMOK BATAR OGAKO TOPOR 143N/10255E ARAMA BOBAG SAMKO BTM DOVAN BIPOP IDVAS WSSS

WSSS-YSSY

WSSS LEDOX LETGO DIVSA BTM DOGRA DOSNO VENPA 014N/10503E VENIX SURGA RUSMA SAMSU MASRI RAFIS TAVIP SUMDI RAMPY UDONO BLI ATMAP CIN TATUK TIMMI 2347S/13352E KALUG POLEV APOMA MACLA PKS HOGAN AKMIR 3411S/15006E WELSH ODALE MITSA ANKUB TESAT JELLI YSSY

IFtoFPL

WSSS-YMML

WSSS LEDOX LETGO DIVSA BTM DOGRA DOSNO 007N/10438E ANITO PKP BOSLO BUNIK DKI IMABA IPKON SAPDA DOMOM DAMPU WENER 2900S/13230E OJJAY WOONA STEFF 3620S/14245E DANKS APPLE ARBEY TUNKA 3740S/14459E YMML

IFtoFPL

WSSS-YBBN

WSSS LEDOX LETGO DIVSA BTM DOGRA DOSNO VENPA 015N/10542E ATKAX KADAR UNVAT 2607S/15050E ROWLO HAWKE SMOKA OTGAT DAYBO 2715S/15301E YBBN

IFtoFPL

WSSS-YPPH

WSSS LEDOX LETGO DIVSA BTM DOGRA DOSNO ANITO 036S/10505E PKP IKIBU LEMUS LAMOB IDOKU CAR BORVI TOPIR 2943S/11639E REVOP HINDS CALIG JULIM 3150S/11600E YPPH

IFtoFPL

Airport Charts:

LFPG Charts

Airport Diagram:

LFPG SID: 26L/R East

WSSS Charts

Airport Diagram:

WSSS STAR: ARAM1B

WSSS SID

YSSY Charts

Airport DiagramS:

YSSY STAR

YMML Charts

Airport DiagramS:

YMML STAR

YBBN Charts

Airport Diagram

VVTS STAR

YPPH Charts

Airport Diagram

VVTS STAR

About Qantas Virtual

Recreated from the real world icon Qantas, the Qantas Virtual Group is widely regarded as Infinite Flight’s leading virtual airline and is one of the strongest brands within the community. We’ve built a reputation for excellence in training, the member experience and customer service. The Qantas Virtual Group operates two complementary virtual airline brands - Qantas Virtual and Jetstar Virtual which operate regional, domestic and international services. The Qantas Virtual Group also operates a renowned Pilot Academy with a strong focus on increasing aviation knowledge so that our pilots excel in their future professions.

Visit QVG Website

We are AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual

Established in 2017, AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual Group (AFKLMVA) is among the elite virtual airlines operating inside the Infinite Flight mobile flight simulator community. In addition to legacy carriers Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airways, low-cost subsidiaries HOP! and Transavia are part of the AFKLMVA portfolio. Cargo service is provided by Air France Cargo and Martinair. AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual is a proud member of the SkyTeamIF alliance

We offer mature aviation enthusiasts a well-organized Virtual Airline platform and a relaxed, friendly culture to ensure that you enjoy the journey. With 31 planes in our fleet, 319 destinations across the globe, a detailed flight operations system and a flight training academy for new pilots, plus a mix of dynamic events , we specialize in one thing and one thing only: providing the ultimate VA experience.

Visit AFKLMVA Website

11 Likes

So @Omar_DeWindt we will can log in AFKLM pirep this flight with the *2 bonus right?
Also Amazing event guys good idea!

1 Like

@AFKLM_Alexandre yes, that is correct. Thank you, and looking forward to flying with you next week!

1 Like

Can I get a gate for both legs plz.

2 Likes

Absolutely. I need your callsign please, and let me know which leg would you like to fly for the second portion?

Options are:

• WSSS-YSSY
  • WSSS-YMML
  • WSSS-YBBN
  • WSSS-YPPH

Callsign: QF1544
WSSS-YSSY Plz.

2 Likes

Your gate is confirmed. It will be reflect above within 24 hours. See you next week!

1 Like

It would help everyone out if you inserted a date like this, 2019-07-19T14:30:00Z

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, @Charles_L! Date/times have been added throughout. Hope it’s more clear now.

1 Like

Certainly is, can i get a gate, call sign QF1924 and WSSS - YSSY although I’m not 100% sure if i will make the second leg.

1 Like

Sure thing! Your gates are confirmed. They will be reflected above within the nest 24hrs. See you next week!

Thanks, uh one more thing, is there a chance of YPAD being added for second leg?

1 Like

AFKLM015
LFPG - WSSS
Pls

2 Likes

Callsign is Delta 48

I would like a gate for LFPG - WSSS.

Going to be flying the Air France livery :)

1 Like

@Charles_L not sure about that, mate. We only included the four destinations in Australia that are serviced by the codeshare agreement but you may want to ask your VA leadership to see if they will allow it from the QVG side.

@Jeremy351 @DylanHK your gates are confirmed!

1 Like

Can I be signed up please
Call sign: QFA1724
Both legs (I will be in the qantas A380)
Second leg will be WSSS - YSSY

1 Like

I just checked out your charts for YSSY. I have the same charts but a lot clearer and not on an angle, would you like them?
Just wondering, could I do the WSSS flyout at 2000 instead of 2200 as I cannot be flying past 2100.

1 Like

Hey @Omar_DeWindt!

I signed up using the form, just checking for confirmation. Flying as AFKLM188. Thanks!

1 Like

@QVG-Crunch, @JamesQFA380 @Dillon_ATC your gates are confirmed.

@JamesQFA380 I assume you’ll need to depart 2hrs early from LFPG as well if you need to leave WSSS by 0000Z?

Sure thing @JamesQFA380. Thanks!