[Arrived] AF-KLM VA presents Destination Saturdays Vol. 12: Cairo | @ LGAV - 031700ZMAR18

Could I have a gate as AF-KLM181 thanks

2 Likes

Very late! Apologies. Can I take a gate as KLM1014, please?

1 Like

@Leonard_Paulson @ollywhxte @Matthew_Rush @LaDrilhz @Pranay @Diederick glad to have you aboard, mates! See you shortly at LGAV.

1 Like

@JackH thank you for taking on Ground services for us. We appreciate it. See you soon!

1 Like

Thanks mate! Really appriciate it! See you very soon!

1 Like

Air France 170, see ya there!

1 Like

I may or may not be able to join. I have an ACVA event today…

@anon57683537 I understand. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you are able to join us but if not, no worries!

I will most likely be able to join the next event though.

1 Like

Then i can take gate A11

And two people are assigned to gate B54

Hello, I see parked at a distance. Should be a big turn out.

1 Like

@Leonard_Paulson yes, it looks to be that way. Looking forward to a fun flight!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It’s nearly time to begin our flight. We ask that all pilots spawn in by 10 minutes prior to departure. We are expecting a big turnout and will need to factor in extra time for taxi to ensure on-time departure. Let’s be patient, follow ATC instructions, and have some fun!

Copy FPL from Air France 005. Please wait for me to push back first before you request push back.

3 Likes

@Rajdipta_De if @anon57683537 does not attend then yes, you can have his gate. I’m not 100% sure yet if he will come or not so to begin with please stick to your assignment. Thanks for catching the duplicate on Gate 54!

@Rajdipta_De B15 is available. If you would like to take that gate instead you can. Thank you!

Hey Omar, I knows it’s last minute. May I have a gate? I’ll be a KLM MD11, And my callsign is AF/KLM132.

2 Likes

@jdag2004 absolutely. Take North Apron B51 my friend. Spawn in now. See you soon!

1 Like

All pilots with a reserved gate please spawn in now if you have not already.

I will take B15…

1 Like