[Arrived] AF-KLM VA presents Destination Saturdays Vol. 12: Cairo | @ LGAV - 031700ZMAR18

May I have gate A13 please as AF 379?

2 Likes

@Luke_Around @Sam_Jacobs1 your gates are confirmed. See you next Saturday!

2 Likes

@AgusAeromexico you are confirmed. We look forward to flying with you next week. It’s going to be a good one!

1 Like

@SlimeFlyer your gate is confirmed. See above for details. See you next Saturday!

2 Likes

@DublinSpotter great. Your gate is confirmed. See you next week.

1 Like

May I have a gate plz and join as the sky team Air France livery for the 77W

2 Likes

@Nashes your gate is confirmed. We look forward to flying with you next Saturday!

1 Like

My callsign will be AF247

2 Likes

Can I get a gate please?
KLM Boeing 737-900
Call sign: KLM 14

1 Like

@anon11890182 absolutely. Your gate is confirmed above. We look forward to flying with you next Saturday.

1 Like

I also signed up for AF-KLM

You mean you signed up to join the VA? That’s great. Someone will get back to you ASAP if they haven’t already. Glad to have you aboard.

1 Like

I’d love a gate as well!!

1 Like

AF-157
Airbus A320-200
Call sign N747ZP

1 Like

@Spencer_Clark1 excellent! Your gate is confirmed and noted above. See you next Saturday!

sign me up KLM231 please

1 Like

@Jmacd20 glad to have you with us! I have you confirmed for North Apron B34. Looking forward to flying with you on Saturday.

Sign me up for HECA Approach :) Looking forward to the event!

2 Likes

Great! Thank you for volunteering. Here is a link to the approach plates in case you want to review prior to the event: http://www.pht-formation.fr/ops/SID%20STAR/HECA%20-%20Le%20Caire.pdf

See you on Saturday!

2 Likes

Can I please have gate north apron B39 ? Sign me as Air France 931. Boeing 777 300er .
Thank you :)

2 Likes