[Arrived] AF-KLM presents Destination Saturdays Vol. 19: Queenstown I @ YMML - 091700ZJUN18

@Karl.Luebs thank you! I’ll set you up with a tentative spot and if you end up not being able to make it I can free the gate.

@kznawsm you are confirmed! Great to have the DLVA crew joining us!

1 Like

hey !! happy birthday buddy haha

1 Like

Its not my birthday but thanks for the congrats anyway hahah

1 Like

It means that I joined the community today three years ago

2 Likes

Can I have a gate please? KLM 169

2 Likes

;) ya’ll need it.
Good luck with this event

1 Like

I’ll take a gate please DLVA702

2 Likes

I’ll take a gate please gentlemen DLVA702

1 Like

Can I get a gate? AFKLM104 with IF livery CRJ-700.

2 Likes

Do u want me to control the tower??

1 Like

This is a great event you have here and it’s great to see you up and running fully once again despite the events over the last month good luck!!

1 Like

Can I please have YMML Ground and Tower ? Thank you.

1 Like

@Panther thanks for sharing the approach tutorial. Looking forward to reviewing it! If you want to join, you are more than welcome to btw.

@KevinEarley10 @Leonard_Paulson @MathAviation7 your gates have been confirmed! Looking forward to flying with you next week. This will be one of our most memorable Destinations, I’m sure.

@Georges180305 I confirmed you for YMML Ground/Tower. @ADDY28 I’ve assigned you to NZQN Tower/Ground. Thank you both for volunteering your services. Expect a pre-event briefing group chat about an hour or two prior to the event so that the three of us can communicate.

@OC212 thank you for your note! We are full speed ahead :-). Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you excited for the event

1 Like

I’d join if it wasn’t on the training server. haha. Good luck with the event!

1 Like

@Panther haha, understood. Will make it a point to move the event back to Expert server on the next leg from NZQN to NZAA. Thanks again for the tutorial link.

1 Like

I’ll be there !! AF152

1 Like

@Adrian_Lostaunau excellent! Your gate is confirmed. We will see you next weekend!

Sign me up please and expect me to rejoin AF-KLM as part if the KLM part!

1 Like