Not my photo
Time: Friday, August 17, 2018 6:30 PM
Why I am doing this:
I lived in Bermuda for a short but wonderful three years, and I was taken aback by the beauty of the island. The airport was one of my favorite places to visit, so that is why I would like to host a fly-out there.
About the event:
This will be a fly-out of Bermuda’s L.F. Wade International Airport, and will be in the training server to allow more people to join it. This is a first-come, first serve event, but if you do not make it, you can still try to fly in around the time we fly out.
- TKKF only has one runway, so wait times may be longer.
- If you take a GA spot, I suggest a CCX or larger because of the distance to land from Bermuda
- This is purely for fun, but please take it seriously for the enjoyment of all
- A flight plan must be in place
- These are for real-world routes only (exception for GA)
- Some airlines and routes may be excluded, there is simply not enough gates for all the routes. I tried to diversify enough to make it interesting
- Please spawn in 10 minuted prior to SDT to file a flight plane
Gate 1: @TenMileJones (Embraer ERJ-190 - JetBlue) [TXKF-KBOS]
Gate 2: @Philippe_Gilbert Airbus A319 - Air Canada) [TXKF-CYYZ]
Gate 3: @Jeffrey1o2 (Boeing 737-800 - American Airlines) [TXKF-KMIA]
Gate 4: @HiFlyer (Boeing 737-700 - Southwest Airlines) [TXKF-KBWI]
Gate 5: @Marek (Boeing 777-200ER - British Airways) [TXKF-EGKK]
Gate 6: @noa3hh (Boeing 737-800 - Delta Airlines) [TXKF-KATL]
Gate 7: @Flying_Ryan (Airbus A319 - Delta Airlines) [TXKF-KJFK]
Gate 8: @Simon_Joshua (Boeing 737-900 - United Airlines) [TXKF-KEWR]
Military (These can be alternated if you request)
Hope to see you there! Remember to make a flight plan and please have a realistic callsign!
I will be hosting upcoming fly-outs at KEGE and KEYW, more to follow them!