Arrivals in the cold paradise of Anchorage

Hey Everyone 👋
Decided to go for something different with this thread. I had the idea of doing more of a spotting type thread a few days ago, and so here it is. I decided to go to Anchorage AK (PANC), as there were sure to be some interesting catches with some of the cargo routes that are flown into Anchorage. Without further ado, here are the photos.

1) UA1103 arriving from Denver

2) AS93 on final after the flight from Seattle

3) AC539 touching down from Vancouver

4) The iconic Eskimo, on the tail of an Alaskan A320

5) A Nippon Cargo B747-8F arriving from Narita

6) Overhead of a Cargolux 747-8F about to grease it on 25L

7) Close-up of a TNT 777F from Hong Kong

8) Smooth as butter, FedEx MD-11F from Memphis

Thank you for taking the time to look at my screenshots. As always, ask for permission before using these

Don’t get too mad about the use of the 25’s Alaska

40 Likes

It may be cold in Alaska but those sure are some fire shots! I always use the 25s to land. So realistic! I’m sure @anon38496261 will love these!

6 Likes

These are amazing! Watched a few flights last night land on 25 on Flight Radar so it’s definitely realistic! Good job :)

5 Likes

Thanks Ash, of course I strive for realism as I am a Professional Infinite Flight Photographer, so I used the 25’s for the photos.

5 Likes

Gotta love the 25L approach

4 Likes

25 is a good number

4 Likes

Absolutely amazing screenshots @Oli_H. I will have to try out the 25 Approach next at Anchorage as it looks absolutely stunning when I get my live subscription next. As always, great screenshots!

5 Likes

Great Shots 👍

1 Like

Thank you @Lovethisgame @Choccymilk @Mr_Jetstar @Murphy

4 Likes

Alaska’s runway 25 approach is amazing! I exclusively use it at PANC, nicest runway it’s got :)

3 Likes

Cheers Fin, I have to agree with you on that. The 25’s in Anchorage are undoubtedly the best runways there are to land on.

3 Likes

Great shots mate, those 25s are lookin’ real clean!

5 Likes

The pictures look great.

(I’m holding it in) why the 25s?

Also, it’s warm here 😂

6 Likes

Nice! Love how you were spotting in IF. Might have to do that

2 Likes

Love these shots, wow!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @anon38496261 @Emmanuel_Mgilane @Aviation3

1 Like

nice pics!

1 Like

I’m not sure if I should be here after seeing “landing on the 25’s”. I might blow…

Other than that good photos.

2 Likes

My feelings exactly!

1 Like

Too late but whatever

Nice pics I guess

1 Like