Last night, I took off from Chicago O’hare, bound for New Delhi. It ended up being my longest flight, and I got some interesting shots!
Chicago O’hare (KORD) - New Delhi Indira Gandhi (VIDP)
Air India 777-300ER
14 Hours 33 Minutes
1. Boarding… featuring @Usman_Ghulam in the Turkmenistan 777-200LR
2. Line up and Wait Runway 10L, Air India 126 Heavy
4. Over the snowy mountaintops of northern Pakistan
5. A little crosswind on final in Delhi
6. Unloading cargo, featuring @kit_v_kapushone
Thank you for viewing! Let me know your favorites down below.