AROUND THE WORLD FLIGHT - Zak_Martin - Callsign: OK-ZAK

Hi all IF pilots.

Zak here. I’m starting my around the world in a Cessna 172 today, non-stop, I’ll be flying to 3D airports, and other destinations flying over scenic places. I will be using the callsign OK-ZAK. So if no light aircraft are allowed at your 3D airport at the time I’m coming on the expert server, please give me a one off. Feel free to join me, I will keep you guys updated.

Many thanks,
Zak

1 Like

Taking off from EGKK, within 10 minutes, off to Keflavik, Iceland via the 3D airports in the UK. Join me if you want! I’m on the expert server, flying OK-ZAK

What is your current location I will join now

Found you!! @Zak_Martin

1 Like

Making good progress with a 14kt tailwind, i’d much prefer that instead of a headwind!

That’s me, inbound to Manchester now, another 6.5 hours i’ll be Keflavik :)

Yeah I was the 172 trying tii ok catch up to you

How far from Manchester are you??

Oh haha, i think theres a delay in the messages being approved 🙂.
I’m up over Scotland now just approaching the Isle of Colonsay with an airport EGEY.
Further along route is Tiree (EGPU).
I am on the Expert Server, feel free anyone to join me on my first leg around the world. Another 5 hours until landing, got an Endurance of 5.5 hours, so just in
Edit: I no longer need approval, that’s good news. Thanks infinite flight.

I’m continuing my around the world flight on the 19th, from Keflavik.
I haven’t decided were it will be to yet.
I will keep you guys updated.
Zak

I’m working on LA to London in a 172 rn.

1 Like

Change of plans.

I am preparing to fly around the world.
I have already made it to Keflavik.
Then did a flight from EGKK to EGLL.
I plan on commencing my flight around the world soon. I am thinking of changing my mind and doing it in an A220, let me know what you guys think?
Let me know below:

• A220
  • C172

0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.