Arik Air CRJ-900

Hello

I think it would be cool to see an Arik Air livery on the new CRJ’s on the coming update. Arik Air has 5 CRJ’s in total.

Source: http://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/airliners/2/1/8/1408812.jpg?v=v40

I also think the addition of this livery would help people explore the African regions some more, as well as give ATC more options and reasons to staff that region.

Happy Landings!
-agenterik

Love those waves on the aircraft. Makes the CRJ look 10 times better! Casting my vote

5 Likes

Nice livery, hope it gets included in the CRJ update. You have my vote!

1 Like

The Arik Air livery looks the nicest on the CRJ-900, hope we‘ll get it.

3 Likes

I wish I had some more votes because I would totally vote for this. We need some more African liveries.

1 Like

I would love to see this! More African liveries are something I think would be great to have.

8 Likes

Very nice looking livery, deff a vote from me:)

2 Likes

This is a big YES from me. Already voted. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

We really need some more African Airlines. Its a vote from me.

4 Likes

Your right about that

1 Like

I wonder when this sim would be as diversified in the interests of all. African liveries are repeatedly ignored and it shows no sign of ceasing.

4 Likes

Well I wouldn’t say that African liveries are constantly ignored, just not voted by majority. Very beautiful livery though. I would love this in IF!

1 Like

Very nice livery I hope they add it to the sim

1 Like

I agree to that o would be a wonderful addition to IF

1 Like

This is truly another wonderful livery that i hope IF does not neglect

1 Like

I agree this is a very wonderful livery for the CRJ

I like Arik air’s livery more than other west African liveries, I hope this livery gets added in the upcoming update.

3 Likes

With the arrival of the CRJ it would be a great way to introduce thus livery into the sim

Great idea! that’s what we need for Nigeria’s regional airline. got my vote

1 Like

Thanks for the vote it is appreciated

1 Like